• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Man, 86, jailed for molesting 11-year-old girl and woman on public buses

SexOClock

Alfrescian
Loyal
Read more at https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/man-86-jailed-molesting-11

20210728_ili_poh_seng_khian-2.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When you build more 'accessibility' features for them, punanis will also become more accessible to them.

Old and wheelchair-bound, so exempted from rotan. If you're not old, female or wheelchair-bound, you'll need to be some high SES ang moh FT to have a similar privilege.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
By LOUISA TANG
Published JULY 28, 2021
Updated JULY 28, 2021

SINGAPORE — An elderly man was sentenced to 10 months’ jail on Wednesday (July 28) for molesting a woman on a public bus, then targeting a schoolgirl while out on bail for molesting another woman.

Poh Seng Khian, a Singaporean now aged 86, pleaded guilty to two counts of outrage of modesty. Another charge was taken into consideration for sentencing.

He turned up in court in a wheelchair, with an interpreter reading out some documents to him in Hokkien.

His victims cannot be named due to a court order to protect their identities.

The court heard that Poh first struck in the afternoon of Oct 23 last year.

A 27-year-old woman boarded SBS Transit bus service 30 along Teban Gardens in Jurong East, and stood in the area for wheelchair-bound passengers facing the rear door of the bus. Poh sat to her left.

While along Corporation Drive, Poh touched the woman’s biceps several times. Thinking he had accidentally touched her, she shifted back slightly but he continued to touch her there.

After about 15 seconds, he got up from his seat with the help of his walking aid and stood near the victim.

As he began alighting at the bus stop in front of Taman Jurong Community Club, he stretched his arm towards the victim pretending to fall, and stroked her inner thigh once over her jeans.

When she saw what he was doing and grabbed his forearm, he apologised and alighted.

The victim also alighted and told her husband about the incident. She later lodged a report at Jurong Neighbourhood Police Post.

Poh’s actions were captured on video by a closed-circuit television camera.

Court documents showed that on Jan 17 this year, he also molested a 47-year-old woman at Taman Jurong Market by touching her crotch over her shorts.

After he was released on station bail for this offence, he struck again, inappropriately touching an 11-year-old girl on SBS bus service 98.

The incident took place on March 11, when the girl and her schoolmate were in the row of seats closest to the bus driver.

Poh boarded shortly after them and sat next to the girl. He placed the handle of his walking aid on her lap before placing his hand on her groin area, over her school skirt, for a few seconds.

The girl pushed his hand away and her schoolmate then alighted at the next stop. At this point, another passenger told the girl to be careful of Poh as he was a known molester.

She quickly got up and stood at the rear door while Poh faked a laugh.

The girl subsequently lodged a police report.

Poh was evaluated at the Institute of Mental Health three times after this latest incident. He was found to possibly have a minor neurocognitive disorder due to Alzhemier’s disease and vascular disease, but these had no contributory link to his offences.

For molestation, he could have been jailed for up to two years or fined, or both. He could also have been jailed for up to five years for molesting a minor under 14.

Offenders can be caned as well, but those aged 50 or above cannot be caned under the law.

Read more at https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/man-86-jailed-molesting-11-year-old-girl-woman-on-bus

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
When you build more 'accessibility' features for them, punanis will also become more accessible to them.

Old and wheelchair-bound, so exempted from rotan. If you're not old, female or wheelchair-bound, you'll need to be some high SES ang moh FT to have a similar privilege.

At the position that they are sitting, the smell of cheebyes is very strong and intoxicating.

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
maybe he thought that the cheebye was for hanging on since the bus was moving......what a naughty old fuck, prison guards will be cursing and swearing having to take care of this moron

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
An elderly man was sentenced to 10 months’ jail on Wednesday (July 28) for molesting a woman on a public bus, then targeting a schoolgirl while out on bail for molesting another woman.
He must be thinking he's too old to get sent to jail. He had the sheer audacity to molest a schoolgirl while out on bail for molest.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
At the position that they are sitting, the smell of cheebyes is very strong and intoxicating.
hey you self admitted JEREMY QUEK ASIAN TURTLE SON OF WHORE WHY DARE NOT TAG ME ANYMORE AND ONLY DARE TO SCAM MY GOOD NAME IN MY THREADS ONLY? OBVIOUSLY YOU ARE JEREMY QUEK AND SCARED I RETORT WITH YOUR NAME JEREMY QUEK.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did he whistle at Gin and pinch her karchng?
hey you self admitted JEREMY QUEK ASIAN TURTLE SON OF WHORE WHY DARE NOT TAG ME ANYMORE AND ONLY DARE TO SCAM MY GOOD NAME IN MY THREADS ONLY? OBVIOUSLY YOU ARE JEREMY QUEK AND SCARED I RETORT WITH YOUR NAME JEREMY QUEK.

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just out of curiosity, why so angry? He didn't mention your name what.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some elderly folks are assholes to be sure. But not me, I am still a gentleman. Remember this

57e914b5d1234bdf42c6f3048d00e428.jpg
Another shameless blatant lie from you Jeremy Quek Asian turtle son of whore when you said insulting me slut whore mistress is your entertainment

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another shameless blatant lie from you Jeremy Quek Asian turtle son of whore when you said insulting me slut whore mistress is your entertainment
and this bastard that did evil to me said he act righteous scold pap can sleep well at night already

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
This bastard @glockman self claimed gentleman is just like how he self claimed to be a stud and rich man that can afford to hire high class hooker indeed - ALL FAKE

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
This bastard @glockman self claimed gentleman is just like how he self claimed to be a stud and rich man that can afford to hire high class hooker indeed - ALL FAKE
All are his own words ok from insulting me slut whore mistress is his entertainment to being a gentleman to a stud to a rich man that can afford to hire high class hooker. Damn shameless Asian turtle son of whore @glockman = @Cottonmouth = jeremy Quek