• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Maliki: Malays have made significant progress in SAF

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The higest rank in SID was detained for espionage activities. Up lorry already.

some of the most valuable sid assets were in fact bumiputra who were heavily "recruited" and "rewarded". this kind of stuff happens all over the world with all cuntries. a well-placed "insider" who is turned is typically the most effective and valuable humint asset. any useful intell agency cannot afford to dismiss and avoid the recruitment of assets based on race, religion, and political affiliation.

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Vast majority of Islamic scholars around the world disagree with what you wrote. In nearly all Muslim majority or Muslim ruled places today, apostates are jailed and killed. Malaysia is mild by comparison. For now, they only jail and force apostates to recant their apostasy.

You have missed my point or I may have not been clear. I was trying to point out that there is no scriptural justification for murdering apostates. This is very much a manmade law, just like the majority of Shariah edicts. It is just a very powerful all encompasing manner to control and manipulate a large number of their citizens and to further their cause.