• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Malaysia's dirty secret

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Up up up my advice to Sporeans is to never buy house in JB to avoid dirty tricks playing filthy Mudlanders like my barbarian mudlander Chinese neighbours and this rotiprata!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malaysian ah neh is human trafficking mastermind. How cruel and lowlife can these people be? So much for being victims of racial discrimination policy.

Tsk tsk tsk filthy mudlanders like this human trafficking mudlander ah neh who trample people are everywhere in this forum.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
No reply from this chow rotiprata mudlander? Now everyone should know how evil and horrible these mudlanders are to do all sorts of dirty tricks to me and then turn around to accuse me and portray me as SIAO. Barbarian mudlander Chinese are really a disgrace to 5000 years of Chinese culture. They are reflection of barbarian bully culture!

What a filthy mudlander COWARD bully playing dirty tricks to deny with a straight face when you have been attacking me SIAO in so many threads and even said before it's my mudlander Chinese neighbours who are having a hard time having a SIAO neighbour. So your post in this thread is in line with your past posts.

Don't come and deny and play semantics with me. OK lor you so smart like my barbarian mudlander Chinese neighbours know how to play ghost firecrackers, you didn't say i SIAO OK then you come to this thread is to insinuate someone is SIAO and it's nightmare living next to the SIAO. Happy? So answer my question now: who is the someone who is SIAO?

My mudlander neighbours who played firecrackers in the morning to disturb me is SIAO? Or me who did nothing to them is SIAO? The answer is obvious but of course you mudlander Chinese have the code of honour of thieves indeed and will keep quiet when you see your fellow mudlanders do injustice to other country people, as long as not do to yourself. Not like stupid Sporean like me who will speak up against injustice for all like what I did in the past. Right? Don't bother to deny, it is proven recently in JB forum when I exposed the mudlander bastard tekkun and not a word of condemnation heard from mudlanders there on him using clones to scold and attack Sporeans.

And why do you say I fly so high? Based on what comment I make? All my posts here are the truth nothing but the truth. What's so flying high about it? Dont suka suka open your rotten mudlander mouth to slander others. Pui! Come to think of it I really didn't read carefully when you said that day in another thread that I am so filthy no one come near, I take it that you mean my filthy words but actually you are saying I am filthy instead. So let me ask you now what's filthy about me? Why you said I am filthy? Unlike you mudlanders I don't play dirty tricks and earn a honest living since day one - unlike your renowned MALAYSIAN MISTRESS BITCH of the century Mandy Lieu that I don't see any Mudlanders condemning. You mudlanders really think you have birthright to step all over me and insult and bully me don't you? Bastard mudlanders crying wolf of being victims of racial discrimination all the time. Go to hell!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Self entitlement to litter everywhere and then blame others for pollution. Exactly the same as the self entitlement of the mudlander Chinese yesterday who cut queue and then called people who told her she is cutting queue as stupid. And of course the same big self entitlement like my barbarian mudlander Chinese neighbours who did illegal extension, kept illegal dogs and barking non stop and yet turned around to harrass and harmed me non-stop. That's Malaysia's dirty secret.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another of Malaysia's dirty secret is people can play ghost firecrackers during the night and day to disturb others they dislike. Another big self entitlement to disturb others when they are the ones who did wrong in the first place.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Self entitlement to litter everywhere and then blame others for pollution. Exactly the same as the self entitlement of the mudlander Chinese yesterday who cut queue and then called people who told her she is cutting queue as stupid. And of course the same big self entitlement like my barbarian mudlander Chinese neighbours who did illegal extension, kept illegal dogs and barking non stop and yet turned around to harrass and harmed me non-stop. That's Malaysia's dirty secret.

No one want to comment and shame the mudlanders' big self entitlement to litter and blame others, to cut queue and blame others, to cane foreign worker (and will blame others), to harrass people by firecrackers when they did wrong in the first place? But want to comment and shame on people's neh neh? Please lah go and comment and shame your mummies wives sisters and daughters neh neh. Selfish sinkies who are blind to injustice and rejoice in injustice of others ought to be screwed by foreigners and PAP FOREVER. Karma is a bitch. I shall rejoice when sinkies and their descendants cry.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I would advise all sinkies not to send their children to study in JB. Human kindness and social values are important which I can't see any in my mudlander Chinese bully neighbours , the cut queue young barbarian mudlander Chinese, the slanderers in JB forum and here like qweqweqw. You want your child to grow up to be evil barbarians like them?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The same big self entitlement to blame foreigners for crime when so many shooting cases are done by mudlanders themselves. Just like the latest shooting rampage in Penang yesterday.