• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Malaysians offended at youtube video which says Singapore rich, Malaysia poor

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

r/malaysiaPosted by u/King__Crimson_19 hours ago
The thumbnail itself really hurts my feelings.

Chillax la bangs..

I also duno why everytime their feelings got hurt need to mock singaporeans..

The top comment.. knn say Malaysian university grads work as rubbish collector in Singapore.

ExtensionWees 148 points 16 hours ago

M’sian grads win praise as garbage collectors in S’pore

Malaysia must salute Singapore for dignifying the profession of garbage man

Eday, from Batu Pahat, Johor, when contacted by Bernama, said he has a Science Development degree from Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia.
“It is not wrong for me to gain experience in this waste management sector,” explained Eday, who intends to stay on in the job for three years. “This will make me better understand the work process and I will be more appreciative of my subordinates one day,” he said, adding he had the blessings of both his parents.
Asked why he was not doing the same job in Malaysia, Eday said he was paid in Singapore currency and this was a great attraction. “What I get here at the end of every month surpasses the salary of junior executives in Malaysia. And in Malaysia, you need at least three years’ working experience as well.

https://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/...gs-hurt-by-a-stupid-youtube-thumbail.6810574/

Last edited:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I hate to say this. But if it was the PAP that governs a country as rich in natural resources like Matland, the country would probably be the top 3 richest countries in the world.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hate to say this. But if it was the PAP that governs a country as rich in natural resources like Matland, the country would probably be the top 3 richest countries in the world.
Wrong. LKY is just a Kampong chicken champion. He has not the nuts to tumble in a bigger fish tank called Malaysia.
If he tried, he would have been awarded with a lead medal in his head. That's why the Tunku, a useless fella prone to drinking and woman saved LKY from that ignominious end.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mudland is a country that's rich, in natural resources. Just that it needs chinks in order to better manage it. And yes not müds like what @Cottonmouth stated. And I am not being racist, just stating facts.
Silly man u. Chinks are well known to give bribes. Only difference it is the mats receiving it now. Not being clever. Just stating facts. :rolleyes:

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sad to say I disagree. LKY had to deal with oppies for sure, but Malaysia is big he can't rid them all like how Mao did and there are the kings and king-elects ready to knife him and get a proper Malay PM in his place after he cease being useful. :cool:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
The clowns there can't even afford to eat chicken!

Need their idiot govt to save their arses by controlling prices. How about er.... work harder to earn more money?

FUNCHOI

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mudland is a country that's rich, in natural resources. Just that it needs chinks in order to better manage it. And yes not müds like what @Cottonmouth stated. And I am not being racist, just stating facts.

KNN
In a way, it is your fault.
You are so extremely rich with Billions which pushed away their rankings.
Then you paid @strawberry such a filthy biggest amount of salary, just for him to CBL.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

r/malaysiaPosted by u/King__Crimson_19 hours ago
The thumbnail itself really hurts my feelings.

Chillax la bangs..

The top comment.. knn say Malaysian university grads work as rubbish collector in Singapore.

M’sian grads win praise as garbage collectors in S’pore

Malaysia must salute Singapore for dignifying the profession of garbage man

Eday, from Batu Pahat, Johor, when contacted by Bernama, said he has a Science Development degree from Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia.
“It is not wrong for me to gain experience in this waste management sector,” explained Eday, who intends to stay on in the job for three years. “This will make me better understand the work process and I will be more appreciative of my subordinates one day,” he said, adding he had the blessings of both his parents.
Asked why he was not doing the same job in Malaysia, Eday said he was paid in Singapore currency and this was a great attraction. “What I get here at the end of every month surpasses the salary of junior executives in Malaysia. And in Malaysia, you need at least three years’ working experience as well.

https://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/...gs-hurt-by-a-stupid-youtube-thumbail.6810574/

Decades ago, the jiuhu ringgit was more valuable than the PAP dollar. Fast forward 50 years later, 1 PAP dollar is worth more than 3 jiuhu ringgit.

The video is accurate and the jiuhukias cannot accept the hard truth that they are now poor.

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
some genetically inferior slanty made up cock and bull story again

and spreading BS propaganda

facts speak for themselves

IBlAF6s.jpg

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Decades ago, the jiuhu ringgit was more valuable than the PAP dollar. Fast forward 50 years later, 1 PAP dollar is worth more than 3 jiuhu ringgit.

The video is accurate and the jiuhukias cannot accept the hard truth that they are now poor.
Malaysians working here can look forward to retirement with land properties and a few cars. Sinkies are lucky if they don't get evicted from their own flats end up cardboard exercising after retirement to service home loan for a replacement flat. Trust the wicked PAP and they will make u pay and pay no rest for the naive. :cautious:

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
within the lousy region that is ASEAN, Malaysia and Brunei own most vehicles per capita.

IBlAF6s.jpg

both are malay states.

pap-piglets can't even manage dot sized peesai, where elderly chinks have to clean tables for a living and live off charity and free meals. -

with vehicle per capita on par with lao or viets, stinky=poor.

:cool:

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal

Those are illegal stinky=poor-ean immigrants in malaysia.

dump all those illegal chink immigrants in stinkypura, and malaysia would be richer than stinkypura by leaps and bounds. no questions asked.

melayun are far too tolerant to the point of un Islamic behaviour and deviant behaviour. to the point of stupidity.

i'd have slaughtered kafir chink pendatang decades ago.

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
from asean statistical yearbook we can clearly see that stinky=poor-eans are not even good at the one thing that they claim to be good at and like to brag about.

subhuman slanty monkeys

vehicles per capita, vehicles per 1000 people, in malaysia and brunei are highest in asean region. only malaysia and brunei got more vehicles than people in ASEAN region.

stinky=poor-eans are stuck with vehicle ownership on par with lao or viets

IBlAF6s.jpg