• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Malaysian woman conned of rm29,000 by 'new zealand' man she met on wechat

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[h=1]MALAYSIAN WOMAN CONNED OF RM29,000 BY 'NEW ZEALAND' MAN SHE MET ON WECHAT[/h]
<!-- /.block --> <style>.node-article .field-name-link-line-above-tags{float: right;}.node-article .field-name-ad-box-in-article {float: left;margin: 15px 15px 10px 0;}.node-article .field-tags{clear: both;}</style> Post date:
3 Jan 2015 - 11:54am

<ins id="aswift_0_expand" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: inline-table; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><ins id="aswift_0_anchor" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: block; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><iframe name="aswift_0" width="336" height="280" id="aswift_0" frameBorder="0" marginWidth="0" marginHeight="0" scrolling="no" vspace="0" hspace="0" allowfullscreen="true" style="left: 0px; top: 0px; position: absolute;" allowTransparency="true"></iframe></ins></ins>

A fitness instructor was cheated of RM29,000 after falling for the charm of an apparently exotic, mixed blood Casanova whom she met on a mobile messaging app.
The woman, who wished to be known only as Tan, 27, said she got to know the guy, who claimed to be of Portuguese and Arabian heritage, in June last year.
“He told me that he was born in Malaysia but had migrated to New Zealand as a child before recently returning here to set up business,” said Tan.
After about a month of chatting via the app, Tan and the man shared a more “intimate” relationship.
“Everything went well at first. But after a while, he started asking me for money as he was having problems with his business,” she said.
Tan said that over a period of five months starting from July last year, the Casanova borrowed RM29,000 from her for various reasons.

<ins id="aswift_1_expand" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: inline-table; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><ins id="aswift_1_anchor" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: block; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><iframe name="aswift_1" width="336" height="280" id="aswift_1" frameBorder="0" marginWidth="0" marginHeight="0" scrolling="no" vspace="0" hspace="0" allowfullscreen="true" style="left: 0px; top: 0px; position: absolute;" allowTransparency="true"></iframe></ins></ins>

“I had to empty my bank account and take loans to get the money for him,” she said.
Tan began suspecting that she was being cheated when the guy started ignoring her calls.
“I went to his bungalow in Ampang, which he pointed out to me once, but I found out that he did not live there.
“Only then did I realise that I had been duped,” she told a press conference yesterday arranged by MCA Public Service and Complaints Department chairman Datuk Seri Michael Chong.
Chong urged everyone to be wary of strangers they meet online or on chat applications.
“Last year, I received 32 cases where women had been cheated or taken advantage of after meeting people on these apps,” he said.
*Article first appeared on http://www.thestar.com.my/News/Nation/2015/01/03/Fitness-instructor-conn...

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
After about a month of chatting via the app, Tan and the man shared a more “intimate” relationship.

Got laid in a month? This broad is easy. Fitness instructors, yoga teachers and exotic dancers all fall in this same category. Happy hunting... :wink:

xsztcvn

Alfrescian
Loyal
This ex "beauty queen" got conned too.

<iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/vWolXKZJkNI?rel=0&showinfo=0" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="480" width="853"></iframe>

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
she got to know the guy, who claimed to be of Portuguese and Arabian heritage, in June last year.
“He told me that he was born in Malaysia but had migrated to New Zealand

sound like someone we know

jw5

Loyal
There's a self proclaimed diehard all blacks fan in this forum who doesn't even know the basic positions in a rugby union team. :biggrin:

she didn't know kiwi all blacks is just a rugby team, and not a rubba rubba big black cock love connection.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Do you think it's worth it to pay for WhatsApp? First year is free, then you'll have pay a subscription fee.

Really depends on your needs?
I wouldn't pay extra $ because I am already paying for internet connection.

I use wechat on my iPad to communicate with some friends overseas. Wifi is handy because when I travel I usually have access to a wifi connection & wifi hot spots are free. The problems with wechat is that it announces your existence to people out there. Some I don't know & some I don't want to chat with:o

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The problems with wechat is that it announces your existence to people out there. Some I don't know & some I don't want to chat with:o

you can solve that by using this photo for your wechat avatar.

image.jpg

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I don't have sympathies for people who turn to internet dating and social media for real romance. They deserve to be cheated.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
[h=1]...
“He told me that he was born in Malaysia but had migrated to New Zealand .....

A lot of fraudsters from Malaysia will claim over the internet that they are Malaysians but migrated to NZ or Aussieland.

We have one in this forum.