• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Malaysian rights group ‘absolutely stands by' claims on Changi prison execution methods, will not comply with correction direction

knnb40

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malaysian rights group ‘absolutely stands by' claims on Changi prison execution methods, will not comply with correction direction

In a statement, LFL's director Melissa Sasidaran said: “We absolutely stand by our statement that prisoners on death row in Changi prison are executed brutally and unlawfully by kicks to the neck whenever the rope breaks.”

1) if my government has no money to buy a good rope from our coffer to hang your drug-dealer, I am very willing to buy a good one. Will hand you by the neck until you are satisfied before I use it on your drag-dealer. If the rope break I let your small dick or small nana hit me until I die. I don't die you don't stop.

2) for you to fight so badly for a drug-dealer, this show how much your nation like drug, no wonder "A total of 190 police officers, six of whom are high-ranking, tested positive for drugs in preliminary screening tests" 190 cops test positive for drugs

if I have a say, I am happy to return your drug-dealing citizen together with his drug to you without your knowledge so that he can sell all the drug to your own people.