• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Malaysian Food in North Korea

salmon

Alfrescian
Loyal
i just read that life is so hard in north korea that people are killing their own children for food or digging up relatives' corpses to eat. some folks also peddle "special" meat on the streets...

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
i just read that life is so hard in north korea that people are killing their own children for food or digging up relatives' corpses to eat. some folks also peddle "special" meat on the streets...

I wonder how the embassy staff survive

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I wonder how the embassy staff survive

Embassies would survive for they have direct rations coming from their country just like how those special desserts were there.

Its the people that suffer.

Its the people that finally make the right decision.

Neccessity is the Mother of Invention

Travellor

Alfrescian
Loyal

who says we don't?? singapore has fantastic relations with the North Koreans. tThe Leegme has always had a warm and fuzzy spot for the crazy despot Kim after they became the FIRST country to recognise Singapore after we got booted out by the Malaysians.

i read somewhere in the old Delphi forums that Singapore had always been the sneaky fellows who were plying Kim with his cravings for high end luxury goods and especially his penchant for expensive cognacs and wines. Whilst officially toeing the so called UN line of complying with sanctions blah blah, wdf you think Kim got to buy all this shit while his people starved and literally ate grass and tree bark?

Last i heard, singapore was quietly involved in some shady deal to supply the North Koreans with their high officials
idemands for Western branded cigarettes like Marlboros etc where there is any kind of money to be made whether trading with he pariahs and the enemies of the known world, the likes of Myanmar (before they decided t behave in a civilised manner) Iran or North Korean, Singapore was elbow deep in it. The price to pay is obviously located in Changi. But it would also provide te perfect platform for The US to use to screw Sngapore when it is convenient for them to do so.

It is a precarious game being played.......

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singapore is on great terms with countries such as North Korea, Myanmar, Zimbabwe, Indonesia (especially during the Suharto-era).

Birds of a feather flock together.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
who says we don't?? singapore has fantastic relations with the North Koreans. tThe Leegme has always had a warm and fuzzy spot for the crazy despot Kim after they became the FIRST country to recognise Singapore after we got booted out by the Malaysians.

i read somewhere in the old Delphi forums that Singapore had always been the sneaky fellows who were plying Kim with his cravings for high end luxury goods and especially his penchant for expensive cognacs and wines. Whilst officially toeing the so called UN line of complying with sanctions blah blah, wdf you think Kim got to buy all this shit while his people starved and literally ate grass and tree bark?

Last i heard, singapore was quietly involved in some shady deal to supply the North Koreans with their high officials
idemands for Western branded cigarettes like Marlboros etc where there is any kind of money to be made whether trading with he pariahs and the enemies of the known world, the likes of Myanmar (before they decided t behave in a civilised manner) Iran or North Korean, Singapore was elbow deep in it. The price to pay is obviously located in Changi. But it would also provide te perfect platform for The US to use to screw Sngapore when it is convenient for them to do so.

There's no physical embassy building there

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

those North Korean ships calling at sg waters always order a lot of things like IT stuffs, electronics stuffs, cigars and other luxury goods etc.this is all bought under ship supplies. this one not under cargoes which got cargo manifest to monitor and checked by ICA. so a lot of things they bought in the name of for the crew on board (ship supplies), but actually i think all brought back for the elites.

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

at Joo Chiat area, got one semi detached flying North Korean flag. should be ambassador staying there. if u google there is a embassy office in sg at beach rd at The Plaza.

South Korea one better, at Queen Astride area.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
at Joo Chiat area, got one semi detached flying North Korean flag. should be ambassador staying there. if u google there is a embassy office in sg at beach rd at The Plaza.

South Korea one better, at Queen Astride area.

Ok so there's a DPRK Embassy in Singapore but no Singapore Embassy in Pyongyang

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The PAP is allied to western countries and think that their country may one day be a member of the EU.
If EU defines European borders machiam how pappies redraw electorate boundaries....then I dare say we got a chance to be part of EU.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Poor meh? Their leader is as cute as me leh.