• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

MALAYSIAN Airlines flight en route to China is missing.

condom_loong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: so who is going to be the next Missing Flight

If you read up a bit on the Air France 447

Some tiny bits of Ice Crystals fucked the air speed sensors. That's all it takes.

Then caused the auto pilot to switch off.
Then come the best part = the fucking pilots dont know how to fly the air bus.!!

So crashed!

SMART?

Blame terrorists?

Next flight please!

GoldenPeriod

Alfrescian
Loyal

If you read up a bit on the Air France 447

Some tiny bits of Ice Crystals fucked the air speed sensors. That's all it takes.

Then caused the auto pilot to switch off.
Then come the best part = the fucking pilots dont know how to fly the air bus.!!

So crashed!

SMART?

Blame terrorists?

Next flight please!

That's the fucked up part. I read the transcript of the black box for Air france 447, the pilot kept pulling the nose back, even when the airplane warn stall stall, he kept pulling back. his last words were"But what's going on?" Crazy.

You have to wonder whether these pilots are actually just paid to sit in the cockpit while everything goes autopilot. Are the days gone where there were genuine pilots who actually knew how to fly a plane manually?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

That's the fucked up part. I read the transcript of the black box for Air france 447, the pilot kept pulling the nose back, even when the airplane warn stall stall, he kept pulling back. his last words were"But what's going on?" Crazy.

You have to wonder whether these pilots are actually just paid to sit in the cockpit while everything goes autopilot. Are the days gone where there were genuine pilots who actually knew how to fly a plane manually?

Who cares about flying a plane manually when you can autopilot and fuck the stewardesses inside a locked cockpit? :wink:

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The pilot was very experienced and had a whopping 18,000+ hours flying time. Just by reading some of the thing about him on the internet, he doesn't strike me as someone with suicidal tendencies, in fact, quite the reverse.

Terrorism is still top of my list.
I don't think it is a simple case of suicide. He has good experience and knowledge but yet there was no distress signal. This led me to opine that he might have committed a silly error during flight and tried to correct it on his own without alerting ground control. However, one error led to another.

Somehow, I feel that the plane has crashed in a mountainous area, maybe in Indonesia, where nobody expected (i.e. Totally off course ) No hand phone contact from any of the passenger after 4 days is a sign that all has perished.

GoldenPeriod

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't think it is a simple case of suicide. He has good experience and knowledge but yet there was no distress signal. This led me to opine that he might have committed a silly error during flight and tried to correct it on his own without alerting ground control. However, one error led to another.

Somehow, I feel that the plane has crashed in a mountainous area, maybe in Indonesia, where nobody expected (i.e. Totally off course ) No hand phone contact from any of the passenger after 4 days is a sign that all has perished.

I also think that's the most likely scenario.....Maybe some controls haywire, then he gabra, compound the problem and kaput.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

Who cares about flying a plane manually when you can autopilot and fuck the stewardesses inside a locked cockpit? :wink:

fucking in a cockpit is the last place I desire. And the amount of movement will either accidentally disengage the autopilot, switch on/off vital equipment or the intercom.

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seow Leow Lah!! It will never be found!!

Did Missing Jet Fly 350 Miles After Last Contact?
Malaysia's military believes the missing Boeing 777 turned and flew hundreds of miles to the west after it last made contact with civilian air traffic control, a senior military officer told Reuters on Tuesday.

Authorities have previously said the Malaysia Airlines jet disappeared about an hour after it took off from Kuala Lumpur bound for Beijing.

Aboard a plane searching for Flight 370TODAY

"It changed course after Kota Bharu and took a lower altitude," the senior military officer, who has been briefed on the investigation, told Reuters. "It made it into the Malacca Strait." The report could not immediately be verified by NBC News.

The source's claim would appear to rule out sudden catastrophic mechanical failure, as it would mean the plane flew around 350 miles at least after its last contact with air traffic control, although its transponder and other tracking systems were off.

A non-military source familiar with the investigations told Reuters the report was one of several theories and was being checked.

At the time it lost contact with civilian air traffic control, the plane was roughly midway between Malaysia's east coast town of Kota Bharu and the southern tip of Vietnam, flying at 35,000 ft.

Image: Screengrab from flightradar24.com showing the last reported position of Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 AP
This screengrab from flightradar24.com shows the last reported position of Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370.
The Strait of Malacca, one of the world's busiest shipping channels, runs along Malaysia's west coast.

A huge search operation for the plane has been mostly focused on the shallow waters of the Gulf of Thailand off Malaysia's east coast, although the Strait of Malacca has been included since Sunday.

- Reuters

aw_bark_kark

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Seow Leow Lah!! It will never be found!!

Fucked up pilots.

CB pilots.

As much as there are fucked up drivers on the roads, there are the Fucked Up pilots. CB! CB!

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seow Leow Lah!! It will never be found!!

already into pg 42...dun recall anyone mentioning about the black box...why?

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I watched many of the "air crash disaster" on Nat Geo. Most cases were pilot error. Only 1 super pilot. The guy who landed in Hudson River. He did everything right and many of the things he did correctly were not even in the emergency manual.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Wake up your bloody idea Malaysia!!

So now the plane seems to have crashed on the Malacca Straits side? Wtf! So all the ships, planes and rescue vessels are off-side?

Also looks like Malaysia is depending on the Vietnamese small planes equipped with eyepower only!!

Last edited:

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

no worries... just take it like the amazing race. team viets will be eliminated next week.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

fucking in a cockpit is the last place I desire. And the amount of movement will either accidentally disengage the autopilot, switch on/off vital equipment or the intercom.

Well, there's a reason why it is called a "cock"pit you know ?

YouMakeMyDreams

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I need anti depressants :mad:

Vietnamese search for missing jet draws blank after suspected sighting of debris

Planes scoured the waters off Vung Tau on Monday night but no debris was found

PUBLISHED : Tuesday, 11 March, 2014, 2:10pm
UPDATED : Tuesday, 11 March, 2014, 4:21pm

Phila Siu in Phu Quoc Island, Vietnam
[email protected]

scmp_10mar14_ns_vietnam10_wck_0612a_41610829.jpg

Vietnamese Deputy Transport Minister Pham Quy Tieu attends a press conference on the missing Malaysian jet. Photo: Felix Wong

A search for debris in waters off southern Vietnam failed to turn up any clue to the missing Malaysian Airlines flight, a senior transport official said Tuesday, after reports from Hong Kong that a flight crew had spotted objects in the water.

Vietnam’s vice transport minister Pham Quy Tieu said at a press conference that vessels had been sent to scour the waters off the southern province of Vung Tau on Monday night after a Cathay Pacific crew said may have spotted debris.

“Last night, the naval vessels approached the area in Vung Tau where Hong Kong spotted suspected fragments of the plane. But we found nothing,” he said.

Pham said on Tuesday morning that vessels were now on their way to return to the waters near Vung Tau to continue the search. He said authorities would soon widen the search to the eastern and western parts of the country.

The Vietnamese authorities have also informed fishermen near Vung Tau to keep an eye on possible debris.

But Pham was not optimistic about finding any survivors.

“Up to this moment, I am sorry to say that there has been no hope for positive information about the ill-fated plane,” he said.

Meanwhile, Chinese businessmen in Vietnam are aiding efforts to help families desperate for any news of loved ones onboard Malaysian Airlines flight MH370.

The China Business Association’s Ho Chi Minh branch said that it could provide 132 translators and 72 cars that can carry a total of 510 people to help with the rescue mission.

“Everyone at the business association and all of our volunteers will offer any necessary help that the (Chinese) embassy has instructed,” the association said in a statement posted on its website.

Tommyboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ji gong answer for missing MH 370

http://youtu.be/_P0OU3fNssc

Ji gong answer during spiritual session for missing plane.
Plane went into a steep dive on mid south china sea, plane will be found
7 days later by singapore navy using advaned sensing.
Malaysia maluh cannot.

Maybe brothers who are better in teachow translation
Will be more accurate in his reply.

Bless those got already yo another world.

groinroot

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am sorry to inform you only Christians can go to heaven. The rest all go to hell, including Muslims and Buddhists. God said it. It is written in the bible.

Rubbish. There is no such thing as heaven or hell. It is all balderdash from a fairy story book. That goes for reincarnation stories too!

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal

To: Sikodoluaka2 (6 of 7)
76325.6 in reply to 76325.1

Searching for 152 chinese is not important to the mudlanders because of their bumiputra policy !

Last edited: