• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

MALAYSIAN Airlines flight en route to China is missing.

MarcoReus

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Need to find out what happened so they can rectify the faults and make it safer for the rest of us in future.

Ok like how after day 3?

Body parts? Nil

Debris? Nil So far all proven to be false after tests.

Terrorists? So far no group has own up.

Hijack? Where to? Using sea water to fly on?

Ah yes! Ask God. Only he has the answer.

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[h=2]Persons using stolen passport have Asian features[/h]
dmca_protected_sml_120n.png
PostDateIcon.png
March 10th, 2014 |
PostAuthorIcon.png
Author: Online Press

MysteryofMH370newLogo0903-300x199.jpg
(Mar 10) – One of the missing Malaysian Airlines flight MH370’s stolen passport users has been identified.

Malaysian police chief Khalid Abu Bakar said the man identified as using one of the passports is a non-Malaysian who was identified using airport video surveillance.
Home Minister Zahid Hamidi reportedly said that the two passengers who used the passports looked Asian in appearance.
“I am still puzzled how come (immigration officers) cannot think: an Italian and Austrian but with Asian facial features,’’ he was quoted as saying by Malaysia’s national news agency Bernama.
Earlier officials said that up to five passengers checked in to fly on the flight — but didn’t board the plane.
Their luggage was taken off after officials realised but it is not clear how they fit in to the mystery of the vanished jet.

Read more: www.news.com.au/world/malaysia-airlines-plane-missing-desperate-search-for-wreckage-and-clues-two-days-after-it-vanished/story-fndir2ev-1226849847203

rotikosong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Radar Playback of the Moment Malaysia Flight 370 Vanished!

Amazing that they believe the plane flew back and forth from east to west. Basically now, the search area is almost the entire Malaysian peninsula.

Does Malaysia's military and civilian radar cover the entire Malaysian airspace 24/7? If they don't know for sure, this might mean that Malaysian military radar coverage is porous and has holes in coverage (a 777 has a a large signature). Perhaps that's why they have several search sites in the Straits of Malacca - misdirection on where their radar can and connect detect.

GoldenPeriod

Alfrescian
Loyal
malaysia-17.jpg

Crew members of a Vietnamese Air Force helicopter walk upon returning from their search for the missing Malaysia Airlines flight MH370

How come Vietnamese air force uniform looks like those of Janitors.?

Last edited:

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Radar Playback of the Moment Malaysia Flight 370 Vanished!

Does Malaysia's military and civilian radar cover the entire Malaysian airspace 24/7? If they don't know for sure, this might mean that Malaysian military radar coverage is porous and has holes in coverage (a 777 has a a large signature). Perhaps that's why they have several search sites in the Straits of Malacca - misdirection on where their radar can and connect detect.

not every country has military radar covering the whole country. Or civilian radar for that matter. Only when it goes within radar range then it will be detected but often not challenged unless the transponder code is wrong. And planes flying low cannot be easily detected by radar.

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal

Face it. Plane disintegrated in mid air. All of them are in heaven. Time to move on.

I am sorry to inform you only Christians can go to heaven. The rest all go to hell, including Muslims and Buddhists. God said it. It is written in the bible.

Last edited:

YouMakeMyDreams

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am sorry to inform you only Christians can go to heaven. The rest all go to hell, including Muslims and Buddhists. God said it. It is written in the bible.

Can u pray to your God for answers?

I need anti depressants. It's been day 3 and still no positive news. Google search keep displaying 'Mystery'. :mad:

SadPlumpGal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Breaking News from New Strait Times: MAS hijacked by buniyan, still in the air!

http://www.nst.com.my/latest/font-c...h-arrives-to-help-find-missing-plane-1.506402

SEPANG: A shaman, claiming to be able to locate the missing MH370 jetliner, offered his expertise to help the authorities in their search.
Datuk Mahaguru Ibrahim Mat Zin, known as Raja Bomoh Sedunia Nujum VIP and 1Malaysia Corporate Bomoh said he suspects the missing aircraft was hijacked by elves (buniyan)

"According to my vision,a large black figure believed to be an eagle was seen flying over the plane after which the plane plunged.

" I have been using my bubu (traditional fishing tool) and bamboo scopes to see the situation there, and I saw that the aircraft is currently suspended in mid air," he said.

Ibrahim who claimed to have solved cases like the highland towers, mystery of villa Nabila, Mona Fandy and others, attracted a large crowd during his 'seeing' demonstration at the international arrival hall in Kuala Lumpur International Airport

Read more: MISSING MH370: Raja Bomoh arrives to help find missing plane - Latest - New Straits Times http://www.nst.com.my/latest/font-c...elp-find-missing-plane-1.506402#ixzz2vanepoIf

SadPlumpGal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Breaking News from New Strait Times: MAS hijacked by buniyan, still in the air!

Just this last piece of shit before I give this all up for good, this evil toxic place!

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
But no one claimed responsibility, it defeats the purpose of terrorism. No one is demanding ransom also if it's a hijacking.

It's a test run. Now that the terrorists know the method works, they're planning a far bigger event involving an Airbus A380.