• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Malaysia] - Young chinese woman drove into and killed 8 Malay cyclist boys... sentenced to 6 years jail, subsequently aquitted

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkie Chinese with this kind of figure will be splashing her bikini pics all over Instagram and trying to be an influencer.
Msian Chinese chio bu or even overseas chinese or China chinese as long is not sinkie are more nature good looking.

Sinkie Chinese depend huge on make ups and think they are top of the world just becos they can speak good English. Even China prostitute is even more chio and sexy than them.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
She killed a bunch of potential drug addicts and pickpockets. So what’s the crime?
Wot are you talking about. These guys csn be future prime ministers.

If you ask me, the judge is wrong.
The boys broke the law by riding their bikes on the highway with no lights.
Its just like if you got onto a accident drunk driving. Even if its not your fault, you are guilty as you are not suppose to be on the road.
Cycling is not allowed on highways.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Its just like if you got onto a accident drunk driving. Even if its not your fault, you are guilty as you are not suppose to be on the road.
hanor, that's why you have to be promoted to ceo of the food delivery company and issue directive for your sarbo-dinates never to ride basikal when doing delivery :rolleyes:

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal

What if the driver is a chinese guy?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Eight little Malay boys, cycling down the road.

A car hit them, and then there were none.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
One more thing. These bicycles do not have brakes. I dunno how the design ended up like this but maybe its due to low centre of gravity..

These guys are putting aerodynamics, physics , engineering into their modified bicycles.