• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Malaysia, Singapore should take responsibility for fires too, says Indonesian expert

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Malaysia, Singapore should take responsibility for fires too, says Indonesian exp

You stupid cunt! If a Indonesian Mat pretending to be a Malay Pizza Hut delivery boy kills a pedestrian in Singapore, should we arrest the boss in Singapore, Indonesia or USA?

Your analogy makes no sense. Thank you for supporting the PAP.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Malaysia, Singapore should take responsibility for fires too, says Indonesian exp

good analogy, what can they do about it? i think i have heard that they want to pursue few years back but until now, i have not heard anything on the news.

Sinkapore bochap, Indons bochap as well. Win-win situation.

potato29

Alfrescian
Loyal

The Indons are just saying ..if you truly care about the haze, then go get those people in your backyard who are responsible for it. That is a fair suggestion.

get those people burning joss paper?:o:o:o

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Hohoho! So now Indonesia is demanding that Singapore and Malaysia pay Indonesia "at least US$10 billion" in compensation for the damages to the Indonesian economy caused by the ongoing forest fires (that generate the haze now choking Singapore and Malaysia), because some of the companies that allegedly started the fires are owned by Singapore and Malaysia (in actuality, most of the fires are started by poor Indonesian farmers who can't afford more expensive but less ecologically damaging ways of clearing the land).

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Hohoho! So now Indonesia is demanding that Singapore and Malaysia pay Indonesia "at least US$10 billion" in compensation for the damages to the Indonesian economy caused by the ongoing forest fires (that generate the haze now choking Singapore and Malaysia), because some of the companies that allegedly started the fires are owned by Singapore and Malaysia (in actuality, most of the fires are started by poor Indonesian farmers who can't afford more expensive but less ecologically damaging ways of clearing the land).

Sinkapore just take care of its own backyard lor. Indons can do as they please lor. Sinkapore not happy, fight lor. We have so many generals in cabinet ...surely, so many bright minds can plot a successful invasion of Indonesia.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

i thought indonesia is muslim and in islamland anything is possible?i really want to give these sonsabitches a piece of my mind.i thought islamists love to kill everything and anything for the slightest reason?chop off your hand if you stole a goat,issue a fatwa for your death by islam if u showed muhammad's face in a photo or caricature,arrest you for promoting "halal" bak ku teh,arrest you for showing your aurat.remember 1997 when those looneytunes bastards killed a whole lot of chinese for god knows what reason?anything can be justified by islam and allah,so why not make it illegal to burn trees in allahland and anyone caught doing so will be chained and publicly humiliated and executed by stoning?

dancingshoes

Alfrescian
Loyal

i thought indonesia is muslim and in islamland anything is possible?i really want to give these sonsabitches a piece of my mind.i thought islamists love to kill everything and anything for the slightest reason?chop off your hand if you stole a goat,issue a fatwa for your death by islam if u showed muhammad's face in a photo or caricature,arrest you for promoting "halal" bak ku teh,arrest you for showing your aurat.remember 1997 when those looneytunes bastards killed a whole lot of chinese for god knows what reason?anything can be justified by islam and allah,so why not make it illegal to burn trees in allahland and anyone caught doing so will be chained and publicly humiliated and executed by stoning?

their main target is chinese:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/May_1998_riots_of_Indonesia

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal

Islam is failed ideology when there is no war for Muslims to fight and to conquer. Without war there will be no conquests and the people will feel restless. They quran has over one hundred verses telling Muslims to commit crimes against Muslims who do not practice Islam properly and non-Muslims. When there is war or friction against non-Muslims the Muslims see an income opportunity.

dancingshoes

Alfrescian
Loyal

i have very bad impressions of indon after what they did to the ethnic chinese, and especially burning forests to sabotage her neighbours.