• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Malaysia new regulation, foreign car cannot leave with more then 20L of petrol

R4g3

Alfrescian
Loyal
马国新限油令 狮城车进得去出不来

20091210_mabel_petrol_img_main.jpg

马国要限制外国车出境时油缸少过20公升油,本地公众大喊算到乱,担心以后开车进新山吃喝,还要到马六甲兜一圈,绕至少200公里,才能回得了新加坡。

马国国内贸易与消费人事务部长依斯迈昨午宣布,禁止任何外国注册车辆在马国边境50公里范围内的加油站,购买超过20公升石油。

同时,任何出境车辆也不能带超过20公升石油出境,禁令即时生效。

受访的公众说,驾车从新加坡离境需至少添满四分之三油缸,但回国时却要剩少过20公升油,不知要怎么办?要如何证明车里的油是在新加坡添的?

http://news.omy.sg/News/Local+News/Story/OMYStory200912101445-111717.html

go in need 3/4, go out need to be less then 20L.

average car about 55L, 3/4 about 41L, means must use up at least 21L before you can come out.

21L how much must you travel? 200km?

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another chance for the Malaysian authority officer to chant the mantra...."Saya tolong lu...Apa orang tolong gua?:biggrin:

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Malaysia minister always give stupid ideas. How to control 20 litre? Just like u comment drain out excess of petrol?
The only way to control is charge every foreign car maybe RM20/entry sure every car will top up fuel before leaving Malaysia. This is to offset Malaysia gov subsidy.
Many car in Thailand even modify fuel bigger tank.

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is the signal of Najib's round of fixing PAP.

Dr M's son is now a minister in Najib's cabinet, so the music will start for PAP again.

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
Melayu bird brain: I am required to go in with 75% full tank. As such with my small cc car I am already over the 20 litre limit there! What safeguard is there for me? Bring along a petrol kiosk receipt which can be faked?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This another 'wayng'...come the GST in Malaysia...they will tell you...pump all you want!!!

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
go in need 3/4, go out need to be less then 20L.

average car about 55L, 3/4 about 41L, means must use up at least 21L before you can come out.

21L how much must you travel? 200km?

notion from melayu bird brain.......... allah save negara ku