• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

#MALAYSIA#JOHOR BARU#CROSS-BORDER TRAVEL#IMMIGRATION LAWS Singaporean seeks 'urgent help' after friends allegedly detained in Malaysia JUNE 06, 2022

pachinko

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why take the risk to visit and patronize the business in Malaysia when there are crooks everywhere to find faults with visitors? What are the things lacking here except higher prices? I will not go there to be detained and charged .

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why take the risk to visit and patronize the business in Malaysia when there are crooks everywhere to find faults with visitors? What are the things lacking here except higher prices? I will not go there to be detained and charged .
A Sinkie woman even bought a house there. :roflmao:

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
An oversight at Malaysian customs resulted in a week spent in lock-up and a RM3,000 ($940) fine for a group of Singaporean tourists.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whrer is your story?

Why not? Jb is good. And Singaporeans love going there and even stay there.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Current home minister is a malay nazi gestapo so beware.

1654582360098.png

Even rohingyas with valid UNHCR cards snd bangladeshis are fleeing from him. To escape detention.
Because of him, labour shortages occuring all over the country,

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whether Malaysia is good or not have to ask that CCP Dog @LordElrond because he's a Malaysian Chinese, born there, but now have to reside and work in an Ang Mo company in Singapore for his rice bowl. Because of what he's doing now as I've stated in "bold", so probably he'll never say anything good about Malaysia, his original home country, as we all know that the Chinese peasants in Malaysia have and will always be marginalized by their government. That's also the very reason why they TURNED TO BECOME CCP DOGS BECAUSE THEY NEED TO SEEK FOR SOLACE SINCE THEY ARE ALREADY BEING DISCRIMINATED BY THEIR OWN BUMI GOVERNMENT.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whether Malaysia is good or not have to ask that CCP Dog @LordElrond because he's a Malaysian Chinese, born there, but now have to reside and work in an Ang Mo company in Singapore for his rice bowl. Because of what he's doing now as I've stated in "bold", so probably he'll never say anything good about Malaysia, his original home country, as we all know that the Chinese peasants in Malaysia have and will always be marginalized by their government. That's also the very reason why they TURNED TO BECOME CCP DOGS BECAUSE THEY NEED TO SEEK FOR SOLACE SINCE THEY ARE ALREADY BEING DISCRIMINATED BY THEIR OWN BUMI GOVERNMENT.
Is that why they are so harsh against malays in sinkie?

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is that why they are so harsh against malays in sinkie?
From my interactions with several Malaysian Chinese, they will never talk good about Malays, especially in their homeland. They will always despise the Malays there. They will always say that the Malays are lazy, corrupted and always want to seek for welfare and subsidies. I told them: How can you paint them all wholesale in one single brush? There are also capable and hardworking Malays, who had become successful in life.

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Current home minister is a malay nazi gestapo so beware.

Even rohingyas with valid UNHCR cards snd bangladeshis are fleeing from him. To escape detention.
Because of him, labour shortages occuring all over the country,

Good! Fuck the UNHCR and the entire UN. Nothing good ever comes out of the UN.

Sounds like the Malaysian home minister is based and redpilled.

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Malaysia was a great country under Mahathir. In 2 decades I saw it transformed from a rubber tapping nation to an industrialised one. Like China, Mahathir rejected all the western prescriptions and made them cry. He made Malaysia great. Unfortunately he retired too early and let the few scoundrels ruined the country. If Mahathir has stayed on till this day, it would have become the largest economic powerhouse in ASEAN.