• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Malaysia got silver medal for women diving!

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
I read that if a Malaysian wins a gold medal they will receive RM$1,000,000 & a lifelong monthly pension of RM$5,000/month. Will probably also get a Datok title:smile:

Anyone know what kind of incentive a Sporean will get:confused:

No Singaporean will win medal.
That feng yuan Wei n group are not Singaporean.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just watching the FREE TV coverage. I notice that the freebie coverage favors certain sports e.g. swimming & table tennis. I guess beggars can't be too choosy.

Actually prefer the women gymnastics events.

I thought you like "table teNNIS" with old ladies..ha ha ha...ok!...nubile twisting bodies in gymnastics?

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
dba1cfba-1bd7-454e-a9fd-d7628ba13d9f.jpg

Cheong Jun Hoong was quite pleasant looking when she was younger and with long hair.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sinkies can pack their bags easily and walk across the causeway to emigrated and settle in Malaysia.. This is one of the easiest emigration proceed ever.

Dun disgrace yourself being a sinkies.. It is getting worse year after year..

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No Singaporean will win medal.
That feng yuan Wei n group are not Singaporean.

It is unlikely that a Sporean will ever win an Olympic medal. Only have to look at the failures of the Spore system to see why e.g. the failures & mismanagement of Spore's Companies like Temasek

Even if someone has natural talent they can only go so far without the support of a gov't. If that Schooling guy is really interested in Swimming he will eventually head to the US where they have the necessary environment.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I thought you like "table teNNIS" with old ladies..ha ha ha...ok!...nubile twisting bodies in gymnastics?

Only Someone like LHL would get turned on by some auntie e.g. Ho Ching

I'm a normal person & prefer watching the younger and more gracefull gymnasts. :smile:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I read that if a Malaysian wins a gold medal they will receive RM$1,000,000 & a lifelong monthly pension of RM$5,000/month. Will probably also get a Datok title:smile:

Anyone know what kind of incentive a Sporean will get:confused:

Malaysia is not bad at all.. I like Malaysia more and more.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Malaysia is not bad at all.. I like Malaysia more and more.

Many Sporeans have made many trips to Malaysia & they still do. Obviously the PAP propaganda about muggings & car jackings has failed. to deter Sporeans from visiting Malaysia.

I was watching a makan show & there are many interesting places to visit if you are a foodie. Unfortunately if you want to visit the smaller towns you need a car. Maybe with the planned high speed train services it is going to be more convenient for Sporeans who don't have cars.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Many Sporeans have made many trips to Malaysia & they still do. Obviously the PAP propaganda about muggings & car jackings has failed. to deter Sporeans from visiting Malaysia.

I was watching a makan show & there are many interesting places to visit if you are a foodie. Unfortunately if you want to visit the smaller towns you need a car. Maybe with the planned high speed train services it is going to be more convenient for Sporeans who don't have cars.

You can use Grab car or Grab taxi to these small towns. Malaysia has a feel of a real country, very different from sinkieland.

Sinkieland is getting more artificial year after year. I am glad that i dun have to deal with such fake land.