• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Malaysia good Sharia enforcers arrest 7 men for wearing shorts, where are the MUIS enforcers?

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.malaymail.com/news/mala...en-men-for-wearing-shorts-baring-thighs/60923

KUALA LUMPUR, March 22 — Seven men who wore shorts exposing their thighs were hauled up by the Kelantan Islamic Religious Affairs Department (Jaheik) for not covering their “aurat” during a raid on a shop in Tanah Merah suspected of selling shisha last Friday.

Jaheik enforcement division deputy director Mohd Fadzuli Mohd Zain said the men whose ages were reported to range from their teens to their 20s were let off with warnings and ordered to attend a counselling session, news portal Malaysiakini reported last night.

“As a result of the operation, seven men who were wearing shorts and exposing their aurat were given warning notices under Section 23 and could be punished according to the Syariah Criminal Code (I) Enactment 2019, which carries a fine of up to RM1,000 or six months’ imprisonment,” Mohd Fadzuli was quoted as saying.

Covering the “aurat” is part of the Islamic modesty concept. For men, the areas of the body deemed a must to be covered are from the navel to the knees while women are compelled to cover every part of their bodies except for their hands and face….

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
See how Islam retards these people? Men arrested for wearing shorts and no good common folks protesting these idiots? That shows how stupid Malaysia's Muslims are.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
See how Islam retards these people? Men arrested for wearing shorts and no good common folks protesting these idiots? That shows how stupid Malaysia's Muslims are.
The politicians and head of religion, the monarchs, are nor protecting malays from religious persecution. That is the problem.
Indonesia on the other hand are very particular about secularism and gomen will confront religious zealots if individual rights are violated. So warung kopi in indonesua are open during ramadan even in muslim areas and people eating openly without religious harassment.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The politicians and head of religion, the monarchs, are nor protecting malays from religious persecution. That is the problem.
Indonesia on the other hand are very particular about secularism and gomen will confront religious zealots if individual rights are violated. So warung kopi in indonesua are open during ramadan even in muslim areas and people eating openly without religious harassment.

Are you sure? Indonesian Islamic terrorists bombed Bali and even Jakarta. They have Islamic terrorist groups freely promoting Islamic terror and the Indonesian gov did nothing.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you really think about it, it's less of a religion and more of adopting 7th century Arab desert culture. Especially attire.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you really think about it, it's less of a religion and more of adopting 7th century Arab desert culture. Especially attire.

It is about conformation, about what you can eat, about who are your religious friends and enemity and preparation and getting the reward for PARADISE.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
And were supported by Indonesian Muslims.
The leaders of indonesian terror group, abu bakar basyir, hambali, some wanted by indonesian authorities, were given asylum and PR in malaysia.
I believe malaysia was heavily involved in separatist movemrnt in neighbouring countries, from southern philippines and thailand to aceh dur8ng time of dr m/ anwar rule.
I am sure they had double agents and special branch everywhere. After all, they were home to refugees from these places. On you tube, acehnese who found work in southern thai restaurnt went home to start his own southern thai fried rie stall in bandar aceh.
I think jiu hu used these insurgents as Bargaining tool for discussions with its neighbours.maybe. or used information and share it with neighbouring gomen.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The leaders of indonesian terror group, abu bakar basyir, hambali, some wanted by indonesian authorities, were given asylum and PR in malaysia.
I believe malaysia was heavily involved in separatist movemrnt in neighbouring countries, from southern philippines and thailand to aceh dur8ng time of dr m/ anwar rule.
I am sure they had double agents and special branch everywhere. After all, they were home to refugees from these places. On you tube, acehnese who found work in southern thai restaurnt went home to start his own southern thai fried rie stall in bandar aceh.
I think jiu hu used these insurgents as Bargaining tool for discussions with its neighbours.maybe. or used information and share it with neighbouring gomen.

Indonesian tolerate these terrorists because they were their Muslim brothers. If these terror groups were Jews or Christians, I beg my last dollar that no Indonesian Muslims will keep as quiet as they are now. So the conclusion is, Islam retards their believers and made them terrorists or supporters of their terrorist group.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal

These state secrets, why malaysia leaks to you?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Jiuhu is hoping that the insurgency in southern thailand would lead to jiuhu annexing pattani or getting a new neighbour that is very islamic. It's a win for them in both scenarios.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal

They are being smart to observe allah's laws and on judgement day they will pass and enter paradise.