• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Malaysia-coming failed state

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hooray ! Daripada Kedudukan No. 3 Ekonomi Malaysia Jatuh Ke Tempat No. 6 Di ASEAN

IMF: Vietnam surpasses Singapore and Malaysia to become the 4th largest economy in Southeast Asia*
Based on the IMF GDP data for 2020, Malaysia’s economy is now ranked 6th in ASEAN.
10 years ago, Malaysia was the 3rd largest economy in ASEAN.
Philippines and Singapore overtook Malaysia in 2015 when Najib Razak was the Prime Minister and Finance Minister.
Now, Malaysia's economy is smaller than that of Vietnam. *
2020 IMF GDP data:
1. Indonesia US$1,059.54b
2. Thailand US$510.89b
3. Philippines US$362.24b
4. Vietnam US$340.82b
5. Singapore US$339,98b
6. Malaysia US$338.28b
7. Myanmar US$81.26b
8. Cambodia US$25.95b
9. Laos US$19.08b
10. Brunei US$12.02b
Remember the Vietnamese ‘boat people’ who used to flock to Malaysia in the 1970s? Now the Vietnamese economy is No. 4 in ASEAN.

Pelarian Vietnam Mendarat di Pulau Bidong 1970an

Atas : Kotaraya Ho Chi Minh (Saigon) hari ini
Bawah : Hanoi, ibunegara Vietnam

Malaysia has fallen down from the No. 3 spot to the No. 6 economy in ASEAN.
Malaysia was the 3rd largest Economy in ASEAN. Not any more.

My comments :
Sedikit lama nanti mungkin Myanmar dan Cambodia pun akan mendahului Malaysia. Tetapi ini bukan saja isu kita duduk nombor 6 atau nombor 8 dsbnya.
Apa yang sedang berlaku ialah sistem pentadbiran negara ASEAN lain seperti Thailand, Vietnam dan Indonesia sudah mampu menjana pembangunan dan kemajuan ekonomi yang lebih baik dan tersusun. Maksudnya sistem pendidikan mereka mengeluarkan pelajar dan graduan yang boleh menceburi ekonomi dan menjadi 'productive members of society' ataupun dalam bahasa mudah mereka menjadi manusia yang berguna.
Apabila rakyat sesuatu negara sudah boleh dan tahu dan mempunyai keinginan untuk maju dan mara ke depan maka dengan sendirinya masyarakat itu akan mula bergerak ke depan dengan laju. Inilah yang sedang berlaku di Vietnam dan negara ASEAN lain.
Dan oleh kerana mereka sudah mula 'overtake' atau mendahului kita maksudnya ialah sistem pentadbiran negara mereka (politik, kerajaan persekutuan dan tempatan, dasar pembangunan, pendekatan ekonomi negara, sistem penjawat awam) sudah mula sehaluan atau streamlined untuk menghasilkan keputusan yang bagus dan berjaya.
Bagaimana pula negara kita?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Are you surprised? Vietnam has been booming for quite some time. Plenty of Jap and Korean MNCs are setting up factories and offices there.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
At this stage its more gdp per capita or gini index. Singkieland is 339 billion for 6 million ppl...Vietnam is 340 for 100 million. And it has natural resources etc...so wat is the big deal about vietcong land?

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Vietnamese are trouble makers, short arse people are troublesome, won't last long, low IQ type.. God people are lazy people.

Replace China DongGuan sweat shops for making cheapo Christmas products for white trash...

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
south east asia has great economic potential. but the governments are corrupt and incompetent. high expectations of economic growth will not be fulfilled.

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hooray ! Daripada Kedudukan No. 3 Ekonomi Malaysia Jatuh Ke Tempat No. 6 Di ASEAN

IMF: Vietnam surpasses Singapore and Malaysia to become the 4th largest economy in Southeast Asia*
Based on the IMF GDP data for 2020, Malaysia’s economy is now ranked 6th in ASEAN.
10 years ago, Malaysia was the 3rd largest economy in ASEAN.
Philippines and Singapore overtook Malaysia in 2015 when Najib Razak was the Prime Minister and Finance Minister.
Now, Malaysia's economy is smaller than that of Vietnam. *
2020 IMF GDP data:
1. Indonesia US$1,059.54b
2. Thailand US$510.89b
3. Philippines US$362.24b
4. Vietnam US$340.82b
5. Singapore US$339,98b
6. Malaysia US$338.28b
7. Myanmar US$81.26b
8. Cambodia US$25.95b
9. Laos US$19.08b
10. Brunei US$12.02b
Remember the Vietnamese ‘boat people’ who used to flock to Malaysia in the 1970s? Now the Vietnamese economy is No. 4 in ASEAN.

Pelarian Vietnam Mendarat di Pulau Bidong 1970an

Atas : Kotaraya Ho Chi Minh (Saigon) hari ini
Bawah : Hanoi, ibunegara Vietnam

Malaysia has fallen down from the No. 3 spot to the No. 6 economy in ASEAN.
Malaysia was the 3rd largest Economy in ASEAN. Not any more.

My comments :
Sedikit lama nanti mungkin Myanmar dan Cambodia pun akan mendahului Malaysia. Tetapi ini bukan saja isu kita duduk nombor 6 atau nombor 8 dsbnya.
Apa yang sedang berlaku ialah sistem pentadbiran negara ASEAN lain seperti Thailand, Vietnam dan Indonesia sudah mampu menjana pembangunan dan kemajuan ekonomi yang lebih baik dan tersusun. Maksudnya sistem pendidikan mereka mengeluarkan pelajar dan graduan yang boleh menceburi ekonomi dan menjadi 'productive members of society' ataupun dalam bahasa mudah mereka menjadi manusia yang berguna.
Apabila rakyat sesuatu negara sudah boleh dan tahu dan mempunyai keinginan untuk maju dan mara ke depan maka dengan sendirinya masyarakat itu akan mula bergerak ke depan dengan laju. Inilah yang sedang berlaku di Vietnam dan negara ASEAN lain.
Dan oleh kerana mereka sudah mula 'overtake' atau mendahului kita maksudnya ialah sistem pentadbiran negara mereka (politik, kerajaan persekutuan dan tempatan, dasar pembangunan, pendekatan ekonomi negara, sistem penjawat awam) sudah mula sehaluan atau streamlined untuk menghasilkan keputusan yang bagus dan berjaya.
Bagaimana pula negara kita?
too many SHIT too many POOtras there

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What is the point of being 5th largest when we are are probably the most unhappy nation in SEA ?

Densely populated places always have unhappy people.

Compare the well-being of free range chickens vs KFC farm chickens.

3.jpg

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is preceisly because Singapore is a successful side. If Malaysia is as strong, Singapore will be weakened.

GUDANGARAM

Alfrescian
Loyal
Vietnamese are trouble makers, short arse people are troublesome, won't last long, low IQ type.. God people are lazy people.

Replace China DongGuan sweat shops for making cheapo Christmas products for white trash...
China trouble makers produced China virus

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
At this stage its more gdp per capita or gini index. Singkieland is 339 billion for 6 million ppl...Vietnam is 340 for 100 million. And it has natural resources etc...so wat is the big deal about vietcong land?

mudland falling into 6th place is actually shocking. From my travels around ASEAN, I would guess that back in the 1980s and 1990s, mudland was probably 2nd most developed ASEAN country after Singapore. Now, they are 6th!! The fucking m&ds and their bumi policy has made the situation so much worse.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
mudland falling into 6th place is actually shocking. From my travels around ASEAN, I would guess that back in the 1980s and 1990s, mudland was probably 2nd most developed ASEAN country after Singapore. Now, they are 6th!! The fucking m&ds and their bumi policy has made the situation so much worse.
It's going to be much worst now that the kleptocrats are back.. anyway good for singkies if it's 1sgd to 5 ringgit
https://www.malaymail.com/news/opin...2022-countdown-has-begun-with-sarawak/2023507

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal

When I was traveling in Vietnam 20 years ago...I met Viet's who worked in mudland..now why would Viet's work in mudland when they can get higher pay in Vietnam?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
When I was traveling in Vietnam 20 years ago...I met Viet's who worked in mudland..now why would Viet's work in mudland when they can get higher pay in Vietnam?

20 years ago, when I was in Vietnam, I ordered zichar dishes in a nice restaurant for US$2 a dish. Now, Vietnam has overtaken jiuhu. Perhaps mudland girls now are going to Vietnam to work as KTV girls and maids, while their men can work as hired hands to Viet farmers to rear pigs.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
20 years ago, when I was in Vietnam, I ordered zichar dishes in a nice restaurant for US$2 a dish. Now, Vietnam has overtaken jiuhu. Perhaps mudland girls now are going to Vietnam to work as KTV girls and maids, while their men can work as hired hands to Viet farmers to rear pigs.
Good for Singkieland if mudland becomes 4th world....no skin off my nose