• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Malaysia and Indonesia claim islands belonging to Singapore

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just curious.. Any bros here willing to defend this island if the Indons and the Mats want to come here and invade us?

Dinkum

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just curious.. Any bros here willing to defend this island if the Indons and the Mats want to come here and invade us?

Many of my NS comrades and I have already sworn that we'll throw away our arms, run away to hide.

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal

a lot of people alreadi said Indon and Mats no need to invade us , if they want sinkie to die just block here block there will do and stop
trading.

war with Mats or Indon may happen if instigated by a third country for their own agenda or the sinkie gov wanted to create chaos
by provoking the Mat and Indon , for their own benefit.

under normal circuntstance it would be foolish to go to war.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Many of my NS comrades and I have already sworn that we'll throw away our arms, run away to hide.

LOL.. Great minds think alike.. :biggrin:

a lot of people alreadi said Indon and Mats no need to invade us , if they want sinkie to die just block here block there will do and stop
trading.

war with Mats or Indon may happen if instigated by a third country for their own agenda or the sinkie gov wanted to create chaos
by provoking the Mat and Indon , for their own benefit.

under normal circuntstance it would be foolish to go to war.

Maybe there'll be a peaceful negotiations between our Govt and the Mats and Indon Govts.. But if given a choice, maybe a return to Malaysia might be a good option for us considering the similiar culture and languages between us and Matland..

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LOL.. Great minds think alike.. :biggrin:

Maybe there'll be a peaceful negotiations between our Govt and the Mats and Indon Govts.. But if given a choice, maybe a return to Malaysia might be a good option for us considering the similiar culture and languages between us and Matland..

Return will be good for both.
Just same a HK return to CHina. Then SG can save lot of money no need compulsory NS and buy so many military equipment. SG still gov the sg state.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Return will be good for both.
Just same a HK return to CHina. Then SG can save lot of money no need compulsory NS and buy so many military equipment. SG still gov the sg state.

Yes agree.. We can become like HK and China.. Win win situation for both countries.. We can be like the Malaysians.. Tulan with the Govt, we can do street protests just like those Bersih participants.. Our police will still be here.. Any defence problems, the Mat Army can handle it for us.. No need for us to go for time wasting reservists..

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree. SG gov operate like listed company. So can just buy the country.

hehe , why would Mat or Indon want to buy the country or invade the country ?
there is not oil , gold , water , farms , iron , copper , diamond , etc here.
only sillyporeans think this is a great place. the success of prolonged propaganda.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Calling for sinkieland's return is it considered seditious?
I agree the pros of remerger outweigh the cons.

I remember during a dinner in the late 90s, my late Ah Kong once told his cousin that one day Sinkie Land will merge with Mat land again.. He already said back then that one day our small island cannot take it no more due to the increasing population year by year.. Fast forward now in 2012.. His prediction turned out to be true about the present overcrowding problems in Sinkie Land..

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ill shoot the officer that orders me to charge at the enemy. In fact I will give my bullets to them in return for a nice condo at East Coast after they win.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ill shoot the officer that orders me to charge at the enemy. In fact I will give my bullets to them in return for a nice condo at East Coast after they win.

Bro, we must shoot the PAP por lumpars too.. Then must hunt down all the PAP Ministers.. Ransack their bungalows.. Do what the Iraqis did to Saddam and his family..

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If management wants to fight a takeover that's their business.

As an "emplyee" why should I get involved :confused:
If there is a new management they may offer better terms then the current management you know:o

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If management wants to fight a takeover that's their business.

As an "emplyee" why should I get involved :confused:
If there is a new management they may offer better terms then the current management you know:o

Thats right.. What can the PAP do if we all go AWOL? :biggrin: The FTs and the 60% can fight PAP's war.. We just sit back and enjoy the show away from this island..