• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Malay should be ASEAN’s lingua franca, says M’sian minister - Do you agree?

takashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Like how England moved into America and Australia, should respect the native's language by learning it and using it? If they don't they should fuck back to England?

Yes, you are like your ang moh masters, fucking hypocrites.

If you want to make a stand, at least keep it consistent. Else you are just a wimp.
Leongsam has said before in another thread that USA and Australia are different cases because the British CONQUERED those lands, which ENTITLED the British to IMPOSE their own English language on the natives there.

But if I recall correctly, Leongsam conveniently did not mention that the Chinese in SINGAPORE have been doing something similar since 1965 and have MAINTAINED control over Singapore until now, which therefore ENTITLES the Singapore government to IMPOSE English on the natives of SINGAPORE (but not on the natives of the Malay Peninsula, which Singapore was NEVER a PHYSICAL part of, even before Raffles "founded" it nearly two hundred years ago).

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Leongsam has said before in another thread that USA and Australia are different cases because the British CONQUERED those lands, which ENTITLED the British to IMPOSE their own English language on the natives there.

But if I recall correctly, Leongsam conveniently did not mention that the Chinese in SINGAPORE have been doing something similar since 1965 and have MAINTAINED control over Singapore until now, which therefore ENTITLES the Singapore government to IMPOSE English on the natives of SINGAPORE (but not on the natives of the Malay Peninsula, which Singapore was NEVER a PHYSICAL part of, even before Raffles "founded" it nearly two hundred years ago).

That's why I say he is a fucking hypocrite who can't keep his argument consistent. Maybe that's what he learn from his hypocritical ang moh master.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes i agree wholeheartedly,back when i was a sprightly young lad in secondary school,the school then i went to was a SAP school,there was barely a Malay or Indian in sight,the school was as pure and aryan and chinky as the handsome smartly uniformed boy scouts in hitler youth with their handsome aryan haircuts.even though i was a chink surrounded by my fellow chinks,i always felt deprived and isolated of my brethen abangs' companionship.whenever i sing the national anthem in melayu,a tear would roll down my cheek.it felt as though i speaking the language of our land,that the spirits of our forefathers was speaking through me when i uttered those malay syllabus.

being a good chinese student,i was always jealous of our abangs' guitar skills,i heard those were legendary stuff and chicks dig that shit.
whenever i could i would challenge the limits of authority in school by leaving the top two buttons of my shirt unbuttoned,my collar popped out and my shirt untucked,while wearing a DR dre headphones while holding a cd player(this was in the early 2000s before the ipod) while lipsyncing to my favourite malay rock song "isabella" even though i had no idea what the words mean.most chinese kids were listening to their dumb chinese pop songs but this was the shit.of course the happiest day came when i was offered the chance to study 3rd language at the MOE language center.i had a choice of german,japanese or malay.most people will ask malay wtf?why is malay even on the menu?but

[video=youtube;hyVePOkhhDg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyVePOkhhDg[/video]

so you started off as a young chinese dog. What high lvl of chinese dogginess in you. Must be good to be a m&d around you where you will be kissing their asses.

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If he were to push it to the logical conclusion-the centre of the malay language is either Yunnan (China) or Taiwan (Republic of China).
Two out of three theories of the origin of Malays have their origin in the above.

The Yunnan theory, Mekong river migration ....theory of Proto-Malays originating from Yunnan ....

The Taiwan theory ..migration of a certain group of Southern Chinese occurred 6,000 years ago, some moved to Taiwan.... then to the Philippines and later to Borneo....some heading to Sulawesi and others progressing into Java, and Sumatra....final migration was to the Malay Peninsula ...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_Malays

takashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's why I say he is a fucking hypocrite who can't keep his argument consistent. Maybe that's what he learn from his hypocritical ang moh master.
I forgot to add that the Chinese in Singapore are even FAIRER towards the Malays than the British towards the natives in Australia and USA, i.e. the British imposed their OWN English language on those natives, whereas the Chinese did not impose their own language or dialects on the Malays in Singapore.

Also, since Singapore is a VERY close ally of the UK, so in a certain sense, the British are still "ruling" over Sinkies THROUGH the PAP government, just like how the British are ruling over the Aussies (including the native Aborigines) through the Australian government; which means that such governments have the RIGHT, according to Leongsam's logic, to IMPOSE the English language on ALL citizens, including the native Malays and Aborigines.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
children from malay family sent to chinese medium school or to sg normal school............ want to remain backward, learn melayu lah

EVEN THE CROWN PRINCE OF JOHOR STUDIED HERE IN ENGLISH MEDIUM SCHOOL.............

And what is the crown prince's contribution to society now after many years in Singapore school?

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I forgot to add that the Chinese in Singapore are even FAIRER towards the Malays than the British towards the natives in Australia and USA, i.e. the British imposed their OWN English language on those natives, whereas the Chinese did not impose their own language or dialects on the Malays in Singapore.

Why should Chinese impose hokkien to Malays when they have been living here for generations.

takashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why should Chinese impose hokkien to Malays when they have been living here for generations.
They should NOT and did NOT, which is why I said the Chinese are fairer towards the Malays, compared to how the British treated the natives of other countries that they conquered.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

I'm perfectly consistent. If you conquer a land, it is yours to do as you wish and that includes imposing customs and language on the conquered.

However the chinks have never had the balls to fight for territory. They sneaked into Singapore on the coat tails of their Ang Moh masters and then refused to leave when the Ang Mohs went home.

kezgtree

Alfrescian
Loyal

..back in the 60's 70's...the malays, indian or other races..they will play together with most chinese kids around their estate...and quickly get to learn hokkien..and chinese will also try speak to elder malay in malay languages and get to learn from them too...now it a different era..whereby..kids do not get to hear or learn their own dialect at all...sad

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm perfectly consistent. If you conquer a land, it is yours to do as you wish and that includes imposing customs and language on the conquered.

However the chinks have never had the balls to fight for territory. They sneaked into Singapore on the coat tails of their Ang Moh masters and then refused to leave when the Ang Mohs went home.

The world and You and your ancestors must thank Chinese for not being as cruel as the ang moh barbarians. Else, you wouldn't be alive in whatever fuck race you are. You would just disappeared like those 90% of natives of barbaric ang mohs murdered.

Columbus Day? True Legacy: Cruelty and Slavery
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/eric-kasum/columbus-day-a-bad-idea_b_742708.html

Top 5 atrocities committed by Christopher Columbus
http://rapidcityjournal.com/now/tod...ion_76ebb2b8-f63d-11e3-a137-001a4bcf887a.html

Christopher Columbus & His Crimes Against Humanity
http://nativeamericannetroots.net/diary/177

Truth About Christoper Columbus & Columbus Day ~ Crimes Against Humanity
[video=youtube;DWdlAk3739g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWdlAk3739g[/video]

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
The world and You and your ancestors must thank Chinese for not being as cruel as the ang moh barbarians. Else, you wouldn't be alive in whatever fuck race you are. You would just disappeared like those 90% of natives of barbaric ang mohs murdered.

It's a dog eat dog world out there. The strongest survive and the rest are fodder. That's how things are supposed to work.

The Chinese are equally cruel when it comes to dealing with each other. Mao was the biggest mass murderer the world has ever known. However he killed his own kind because they were easy meat. He didn't have the balls to confront the Ang Mohs because they were the best and still are till today.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's a dog eat dog world out there. The strongest survive and the rest are fodder. That's how things are supposed to work.

The Chinese are equally cruel when it comes to dealing with each other. Mao was the biggest mass murderer the world has ever known. However he killed his own kind because they were easy meat. He didn't have the balls to confront the Ang Mohs because they were the best and still are till today.

That's why you should be grateful that Chinese don't whip your ass and not like your murderous psychopathic angmoh master.