• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Malay guidebook on social assistance launched

GagakHitam

Alfrescian
Loyal
display_image.php

SINGAPORE: A guidebook in Malay on social assistance, education and health care schemes has been launched.

The book titled "Caring for your Needs", was launched by Health Minister Gan Kim Yong at a Malay Cultural Concert in Bukit Batok on Sunday evening.

It was the finale to the month—long Malay cultural fiesta "Pentas Budaya 2012".

Also present were MPs Dr Amy Khor, Mr Zaqy Mohamad, Mr Alvin Yeo and Ms Low Yen Ling.

Residents were treated to a multitude of programmes including Malay culture exhibition, games and performances.

The fiesta is also aimed at getting residents to better appreciate the Malay culture and traditions, and relive the kampong days.

It’s also the first time the Malay Activity Executive Committees (MAECs) from the six divisions of Chua Chu Kang GRC and Hong Kah North SMC came together to bring a series of cultural events for Malay residents.

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/singaporelocalnews/view/1192557/1/.html

GagakHitam

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seriously? Malays dont need no guidebooks fools. Just dont play hide and seek with us especially the malay leaders. keep silent when got problem, show faces when want to launch books?! Info on social assistance, education and health care schemes should be made public all along lah. After so many malays come out and start to show their displeasure u leaders now kelam-kabut la.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
When was the last time, you heard a Malay reading something? I think show on Suria better, in-between the drama shows.

The Malay version is likely the one with the highest number of prints though.

Last edited:

Glaringly

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Info on social assistance, education and health care schemes should be made public all along lah.

That's precisely the problem. Info on social assistance and various types of benefits are so hidden away and difficult to digest from the average man in the streets. So as to make a MP job looks like a saint.

Why do you think our MPs in parliament are spending time dozing off and not really contributing to policy making for bring the country forward. It is because of doing these mandane stuff to make them feel great, attending these show off launches and busy themselves out attending those directorship meetings that they owned.

R

radii

Just build a large building with many corners solve the prob liao haha

GagakHitam

Alfrescian
Loyal
When was the last time, you heard a Malay reading something? I think show on Suria better, in-between the drama shows.

The Malay version is likely the one with the highest number of prints though.

eh this will work da! airing on Suriachannel will work because makciks like to watch tv then they will nag at their children about what they saw.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Seriously? Malays dont need no guidebooks fools. Just dont play hide and seek with us especially the malay leaders. keep silent when got problem, show faces when want to launch books?! Info on social assistance, education and health care schemes should be made public all along lah. After so many malays come out and start to show their displeasure u leaders now kelam-kabut la.

Maybe guide on "how to play the guitar", "which fishing rods", "Makan agin advance course", " shopping at COURTS", "which Licensed Moneylenders", " Tai E Long 101", " how to have 5 kids, but no one will know"... ha ha ha ok ok "how to apply for welfare primer"..:biggrin:

Last edited:

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Suggested titles for upcoming books:

"How to relac one corner without being detected that you twang"

"How to sound intelligent without slowing down your speech"

Last edited:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Recently, during the course of work, i came across a Minah training manager. How she ever become a manager continues to baffle me. When asked to assess results, she smiled stupidly and said "oh....wow i am speechless" And rambled some rubbish in the end.

GagakHitam

Alfrescian
Loyal
how to become an exemplary husband while juggling 4 wives?
how to take care of family despite having 8 kids?
How to buy more gold chains from golden chance?

GagakHitam

Alfrescian
Loyal
Recently, during the course of work, i came across a Minah training manager. How she ever become a manager continues to baffle me. When asked to assess results, she smiled stupidly and said "oh....wow i am speechless" And rambled some rubbish in the end.

This minah look sex type or not? there are many minahs who are very 'manja' one. thats why malay men cannot resist must have 4 wives. even many ustazs have two wives

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Maybe guide on "how to play the guitar", "which fishing rods", "Makan agin advance course", " shopping at COURTS", "which Licensed Moneylenders", " Tai E Long 101", " how to have 5 kids, but no one will know"... ha ha ha ok ok "how to apply for welfare primer"..:biggrin:

hahaha .... this is hilarious ...