• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Making $1 million from nothing, my way!

ronaldinho

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am a part-time telemarketer. Everyday I get screamed at, scolded at, abused by my customers. My colleagues make fun of me because of my weight. My boss calls me useless but will lick the Pinoy telemarketer's pussy.

But I'm happy - I have a plan. I see everyday in the New Paper so many ads offering loans - on some days 50 to 60

So using my last payslip and my rental address to borrow, I can get altogether a lot of money

Borrow from all of them and just keep the money in cash somewhere and even if can't pay back they go to the rental address also cannot find me

Will this work? Say 50 times $20k = $1 million, swee boh?

mako65

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am a part-time telemarketer. Everyday I get screamed at, scolded at, abused by my customers. My colleagues make fun of me because of my weight. My boss calls me useless but will lick the Pinoy telemarketer's pussy.

But I'm happy - I have a plan. I see everyday in the New Paper so many ads offering loans - on some days 50 to 60

So using my last payslip and my rental address to borrow, I can get altogether a lot of money

Borrow from all of them and just keep the money in cash somewhere and even if can't pay back they go to the rental address also cannot find me

Bloody Ronnie! U're already so rich getting paid by AC Milan n yet u devise tis scheme? :confused:

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha..very goot plan.
u forgot the ah longs...
also u are late....
I just got a few million$$$$ last week and u are still asking whether the plan can work or not.....

QXD

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Do already then come and tok cock here, can?

If not, you're just another gutless frog in boiling water stinkie!

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That is why now all landlords are required to declare their tenant's particulars to the HDB.

Mana lu mau lari ?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You will be declared bankrupt you fool! As all the loans are legally binding.

But since you plan to go this route then borrow from all the banks also, buy car and drive to malaysia to sell.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

This is the sinkie way, it fits perfectly for you.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is the sinkie way, it fits perfectly for you.

CB kia tonychat,

thailand way is the best for u lah.

thai woman = sell their pua cb
thai man = help sell their wife's cb or work as construction worker
thai ah gua (eg tonychat's ladyboy wife) = sell their FAKE cb
:biggrin:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You can go and try. Goodest luck to you.

But remember the licensed ah longs are no fools. The law also requires them to check your income. There is a cap to the amount you can borrow. They may want a guarantor too. Not easy to be rich this way.

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Unless u can find someone who is emigrating as guarantor and you are also emigrating. Then do this.. swee... both fly away together.

ponzii

Alfrescian
Loyal

Where do you see 50 offering loans? There are only 12 banks in Singapore that issue Credit Card/Personal Loan at 4X your salary. Then there are some personal loan like GE money, BEA, and Hong Leong, RHB Bank, etc. I dont see 50, see maybe 15-16 only.

Where you see 50 offers?

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
already said in the new paper.

they have so many moneylender and massage ads

If you really want to do things like this, you will never share them to minimize competition and increase your chance of getting loans.

Hence, you are just blowing hot air!:oIo: