• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Makilyo in deep shit ! Hottest news in Taiwan

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Makilyo is a naughty wild gal... She must be tied to the bed and be given a good spanking...

Varuna

Alfrescian
Loyal
Latest is this man and Makilyo will be charged and prosecutor is seeking to sentence them 6 adn 4 years respectively.

(guys i may be inaccurate because my chinese is really bad and may not understand completely)

They should be punished severely. The policeman who kept the recording that was given by a witness taxi-driver should be dealt with seriously for obstruction of legal process. I suspect he could have been bribed to keep that important evidence.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Both Aisa And Mai Are Better Jap Girls IMHO

640px-2007TaipeiITMonth_DaMouth_AisaSenda.jpg

千田愛紗 Senda Aisa and 佐藤麻衣 Mai Sato are polite and more womanish than that spitfire Makiyo. Makiyo is a bit 太妹 type (or ah lian) when she engaged some Taiwanese guys in a variety show. Dono where Mai's gone to.

Yes, I miss the Sunday Girls.

images

aisa_8.jpg

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Latest is this man and Makilyo will be charged and prosecutor is seeking to sentence them 6 adn 4 years respectively.

(guys i may be inaccurate because my chinese is really bad and may not understand completely)

Your translation is accurate. The prosecution is also considering a charge for abetting the crime.

But sorry for the anti-climax. The taxi-driver's lawyer has made a public announcement saying that his client is prepared to forgive the assailants if they speak the truth and sincerely apologise. Though the lawyer stopped short of saying his client would be prepared to withdraw charges against Makiyo & Co., it's clear that the announcement is an "invitation to settle".

At the end of the day, be prepared for some anti-climax as money can indeed make the ghost push the millstone.

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
They should be punished severely. The policeman who kept the recording that was given by a witness taxi-driver should be dealt with seriously for obstruction of legal process. I suspect he could have been bribed to keep that important evidence.

I doubt the taxi-driver has enough backbone to go all the way if Makiyo & Co. return with a huge settlement offer.

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
I doubt the taxi-driver has enough backbone to go all the way if Makiyo & Co. return with a huge settlement offer.

Sometimes it is not about backbone. He is seriously injured and might have problems earning a living in future. If he can get some $$ to feed his family, then no need to seek revenge all out. Somemore these pple got secret societies link so better to give them face as well.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Sometimes it is not about backbone. He is seriously injured and might have problems earning a living in future. If he can get some $$ to feed his family, then no need to seek revenge all out. Somemore these pple got secret societies link so better to give them face as well.

Japanese man kept repeating that he is not link to any mafia anywhere.

Its so funny because this guys is like a bird singing and singing and he seem sincere too

Last edited:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Money Is Designed To Pay Debt

Your translation is accurate. The prosecution is also considering a charge for abetting the crime.

But sorry for the anti-climax. The taxi-driver's lawyer has made a public announcement saying that his client is prepared to forgive the assailants if they speak the truth and sincerely apologise. Though the lawyer stopped short of saying his client would be prepared to withdraw charges against Makiyo & Co., it's clear that the announcement is an "invitation to settle".

At the end of the day, be prepared for some anti-climax as money can indeed make the ghost push the millstone.

P_87159_0__76239332.jpg

If the money is good, why not. But, be prepared to suffer Posttraumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD). Pretend he worked for the Shao Lin Temple's Bronze Men Department.

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal

In the scenario you painted, one needs even MORE backbone.

Most people are aware of his predicament, which is why CEO Nissan has donated 500,000 and 費玉清 1,000,000. A Chinese celebrity in Mainland has also started a donation fund and remitted 1,000,000 to the cause. The donation drive is still going on.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Its so funny because this guys is like a bird singing and singing and he seem sincere too
Errr. Joe, which channel you watching? Are you using TRUE cable?

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Bro, the only way to know if a person is sincere is to see how he reacts to prospective punishment for the crime he committed. If a person is truly apologetic, he will accept punishment. If apology is being used to negotiate for lesser or no punishment, it's not an apology but a deal.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Too Keen = Afterburner

In the scenario you painted, one needs even MORE backbone.

Most people are aware of his predicament, which is why CEO Nissan has donated 500,000 and 費玉清 1,000,000. A Chinese celebrity in Mainland has also started a donation fund and remitted 1,000,000 to the cause. The donation drive is still going on.

9----Su33-Exterior-5.jpg

Sometimes, huh ... dono what to say. Too keen on doing something becomes ... An overdrive will do, not an afterburner.

liangshan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Taiwan seems to have nothing to report besides her.

[video=youtube;zwiXu5TjI6o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwiXu5TjI6o[/video]

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Errr. Joe, which channel you watching? Are you using TRUE cable?

TVBS. Satellite TV. I've got 3 huge dishes on one side of my house and another TRUE dish on the front. One neighbor said my house like embassy.

Bro, the only way to know if a person is sincere is to see how he reacts to prospective punishment for the crime he committed. If a person is truly apologetic, he will accept punishment. If apology is being used to negotiate for lesser or no punishment, it's not an apology but a deal.

1. I feel this crime is unforgivable and should be met with maximum force from law.
2. So apology no use
3. I still don't believe this guy has no mafia connection
4. Taxi driver really sianz with him la

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/cw-kt-s16uk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

clearer view of whole process of wacking that fellow

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/cw-kt-s16uk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

clearer view of whole process of wacking that fellow

I really hope victim will allow the law to punish them severely. If not the support from the public and media is all in vain.

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
I really hope victim will allow the law to punish them severely. If not the support from the public and media is all in vain.
hahaha...i stand corrected but i think this is a criminal offence and the state will do the prosecution.....at most the victim's forgiveness is a mitigationfactor in sentencing.