• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Majulah PAP - yet another endorsement of PAP. Majulah

kopiunc1e

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes even with my last breath almost back to moderation after losing more than 130 points within 24 hours I will still say this, Majulah Singapore, Majulah PAP, yet another endorsement from royalty this time -

Britain's Prince Charles (right) shakes hands with Prime Minister of Singapore, Lee Hsien Loong

kopiunc1e

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yet another endorsement, Singaporeans should be proud and appreciate the hard work our PM is doing for the country, traveling is tiring especially facing all the world leaders.

Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong (right) shakes hands with Mr Lalith Weeratunga, secretary to Sri Lanka's President

ragout

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yet another endorsement, Singaporeans should be proud and appreciate the hard work our PM is doing for the country, traveling is tiring especially facing all the world leaders.
[/URL]
Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong (right) shakes hands with Mr Lalith Weeratunga, secretary to Sri Lanka's President

Indeed. Such endeavours usually bring good results which augurs well for all in this country irrespective of our political bent.

kopiunc1e

Alfrescian
Loyal
Indeed. Such endeavours usually bring good results which augurs well for all in this country irrespective of our political bent.

Sir I am happy you are one who had seen the light many are still blinded. You're english also very powderful like my good friend the real one who has been keeping me alive I thought I'd been dead this morning but the kopi gang indeed did not disappoint me. I will continue to fight until I cannot fight.

kopiunc1e

Alfrescian
Loyal
All our leaders are so hard at work traveling and promoting our country and linking our country internationally to make Singaporeans richer sadly many Singaporeans are complaining to no end.

See that big smile on His Highness the President's face it means BIG SUCCESS for Singapore.

President Tony Tan with Mayor Milan Ftacnik at the Primate's Palace in Bratislava last Friday. Dr Tan visited the Slovak Academy of Sciences yesterday.

ragout

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sir I am happy you are one who had seen the light many are still blinded. You're english also very powderful like my good friend the real one who has been keeping me alive I thought I'd been dead this morning but the kopi gang indeed did not disappoint me. I will continue to fight until I cannot fight.

'None so blind as those who will not see' is the saying that is as applicable today as it was in yesteryear. Do not worry about being punished pointswise. If we are hit into moderation or worse , at least we would have gone out sharing what we feel is true, right and fair.

A round of drinks on me sir, should our ships ever cross.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Real history will begin with that smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY after he die a long slow painful death and go under the ghouls and demons all out to rape and screw him
with the mercy LKY is known to have for other people. The pain then will make LKY wish he was back in the throes of his death and wishing then he die never imagining death was even worse.

LKY saw from his death that the greedy evil vicious scums of scociety in his PAP were going and hooting his Ah Loon to get at the hundreds of billions he stole from Singaporeans
LKY saw he reaped what he sown. In a scociety with no restraints , other than fear of LKY, and driven by greed , his son got hooted and next to him under another horde of demons and ghouls

Except of course, ah qua Ah Loon was enjoying being screwed in arsehole and nose holes and ear holes

Soon after, the Kwa family was also hooted into hell together with the rest of the Lee families to 7 generations removed from LKY

All by people smiling and nodding, smiling and nodding, including KeeChiu who was the ringleader of the hooters

Instead of defending Ah Loon, Kee Chiu was the first to raise his hand, with a sharp knife at the :Lees

AND OF COURSE, SINKIES ALL WENT YUM SENGING AND DANCING ON TABLE TOPS AND STREETS

DELIGHTED THE NIGHTMARE OF LKY FINALLY ENDED

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes even with my last breath almost back to moderation after losing more than 130 points within 24 hours I will still say this, Majulah Singapore, Majulah PAP, yet another endorsement from royalty this time -

Britain's Prince Charles (right) shakes hands with Prime Minister of Singapore, Lee Hsien Loong

PAP ≠ Singapore

In case you are blind and daft.
You title "Majulah PAP - yet another endorsement of PAP. Majulah" is misleading.

Last edited:

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Heheheheheeeee!!!!!!!!!!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
when a man is in suit and tie and standing up in either an official or formal capacity, the suit needs to be buttoned. when sitting down, the suit can be unbuttoned. :o

kopiunc1e

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another big breakthrough in our relationship with our neighbor -

Singapura Boleh!
Malaysia Boleh!
Majulah! Majulah! Majulah!

Its all smiles to a new deeper relationship