• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Major Ki Chew! Can we have more information?

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is a difficult one. Looking at the pic, the overall context would appear that he's one of the security detail. Because if family, then his wife, for eg, should be next to him. He is wearing a tie, whereas the SO next to him is not.

I don't know what to say.

stayaplace

Alfrescian
Loyal
<iframe width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/7peUggy6knE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
This mutherfucker did not win any elections on his own, never had to fight any political battle. Now he is a minister? No wonder pap ministers generally do not perform well and are despised by sinkies. For fuck sake, why is the pap continuing this practice? This will lead to their eventual downfall.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
This mutherfucker did not win any elections on his own, never had to fight any political battle. Now he is a minister? No wonder pap ministers generally do not perform well and are despised by sinkies. For fuck sake, why is the pap continuing this practice? This will lead to their eventual downfall.

Throw him into Afghanistan. See how his two-stars can work there

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Throw him into Afghanistan. See how his two-stars can work there

I oredi said it before this kind of 2-star general will not survive in a real army fighting a real war. In a real army, he will be lucky to trade off his 2 fake stars for full lieutenant!

Liquigas

Alfrescian
Loyal
He's a LKY Scholar--tells you enough

A fake Cambridge graduate

A fake General

anything else?

He graduated First Class from Cambridge hor. How many of us can get First Class from NUS/NTU not to mention Cambridge?

He topped his class of oversea officers while training with the US Army. Well, not many of us can make it and get through OCS at SAFTI, right?

So my conclusion is that he indeed is a scholar-soldier lah!

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wonders can happen when one is on a government sponsored ticket.....:biggrin:

He graduated First Class from Cambridge hor. How many of us can get First Class from NUS/NTU not to mention Cambridge?

He topped his class of oversea officers while training with the US Army. Well, not many of us can make it and get through OCS at SAFTI, right?

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

I graduated from Cambridge too. Big deal.

OCS is no big deal--West Point is better.

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Side track a little. I keep hearing news calling him MG Chan...etc. I thought when he enters politics, he has to give up his military career? If yes, why is he still called MG Chan? Should it not be retired General or something similiar?

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Side track a little. I keep hearing news calling him MG Chan...etc. I thought when he enters politics, he has to give up his military career? If yes, why is he still called MG Chan? Should it not be retired General or something similiar?

We should call him lim-dick.

How he pass his IPPT?