• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Maintenance for divorced men? (song bo?)

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Then they can't call it the Women's Charter anymore, can they? :rolleyes:

Also, where are the NGOs protecting men's rights?

blessed

Alfrescian
Loyal
This proposed change seems to be intended more to help the G save money than for the purpose of egaliatarian.

i agree whole heartedly.

I curse you to die a slow and painful death and burn in hell. If any of your insinuation is true, I die a slow and painful death and burn in hell.

Who are you tanakow and congo 9? Our paths have not crossed in this forum before. Now you people believe there is a psychopath defaming me and spreading malicious half truths and lies of me?