• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mahatir says Malaysia has fallen behind Indonesia and Vietnam, and "we have always been behind Singapore."

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
The less successful of Malaysia , the more successful Singapore is.
We had been using Malaysia's resources to help to strengthen Singapore. They are the water, oil , Human resources and low costs manufacturing.
Wot nonsense. Singapore is south east asia's gaza strip. A open prison for chinese. Same pooulation density as gaza.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malaysia bad policies and govt incompetence are actually political graft and corruption in disguise.
The british wanted to form a malayan union. No more states.
But mslays opposed it. So it got too bureaucratic and cumbersome eith each state having its own assembly.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its a international designated shipping lane.
Fuck the pommie... says who is international ... this water ways belong to Malaysia and Indonesia,

.... don't like go around the other side of Sumatra for cargo shipping business... only add 2 more day route...

This way can cause a reason to cut a kra Canal.....

Close this Strait for fishing and tourism....

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal

Malaysia has fallen behind Indonesia and Vietnam, and "we have always been behind Singapore.​

Is he talking about KTV gals?

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Muud and Indomud shd work together collect Toll in Strait on Malacca....

The Chinese say who control the road he wins....

Kill Singapore with the Toll...
Yeah lah.... see u get fucked by blue camels is fun...

Fuck your mother chow chee bye you fucking closet gay :FU::FU::FU::FU::FU::FU::FU::FU::FU::FU::FU::FU::FU:

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Like i said, indian muslims used malays to rule and beat their competitors, the chinese.
This indian Muslims instigated sultan of malacca to arrest portuguese sailors who came to trade.
The result was the attack and colonisation of malacca.
hanor, don't forget the Kristang, jingli nona and the udang grago cultural impact :whistling:

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Muud and Indomud shd work together collect Toll in Strait on Malacca....

The Chinese say who control the road he wins....

Kill Singapore with the Toll...
IMG_20220411_235308_e.jpg

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Mahathir brought Malaysia from a rubber tapping third world cuntry to one the second most progressive nation in South East Asia. Sadly he is the one and only competent Malay the country has ever had. As far as Malays are concerned his brilliance is 前无古人 后无来者

Dont forget, Dr Mad made Soros cry

Last edited:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mahathir brought Malaysia from a rubber tapping third world cuntry to one the second most progressive nation in South East Asia. Sadly he is the one and only competent Malay the country has ever had. As far as Malays are concerned his brilliance is 前无古人 后无来者
Nonsense. He sent KL back to stone age.
All that he complained sbout, the parasitic economy which politicians have interest in, was created by him.

Willamshakespear

Alfrescian
Loyal
A nation is who & what the citizens elected, for good or bad. That's as far as the insignificant nobody me will say, as I have no interest in politics, but only for the people.

2 incidents that had been seared into my mind on who & what we Singaporeans are:-

A) In Thailand, shopkeepers & stall holders told me it was the most easiest to identify Singaporeans from the World - Singaporeans are the only ones where you can see white & dark skinned Humans together within the same group. Not even their own Thais would do the same...

B) I was once shopping in an ulu part of Singapore-Sengkang-on National day. There were 2nd hand car sales persons on the ground floor atrium whom played their sound system all day to attract customers, with a smile all day. As the time when the sacred National Pledge was to take place, I heard the announcement for the pledge to take place on their sound system & went to the veranda, with my right hand across my chest to make the pledge. There were some others who ignored the announcement, but to my surprise, MOST stopped their shopping, went to the veranda, did as I have done, & recited the sacred pledge.

It was a magical moment & an affirmation of our oath taken since 6yrs old, to progress & evolve our nation, to continue what our great & visionary founding & forefathers whom had true sheer grit, hardwork & courage despite every obstacle in the way, others whom left the newly small independent nation to die or crawl back on groveling knees, with only a mere $100 million in the treasury left by the Brits after grabbing Trillions since 1819, some cried, but most of our forefathers simply rolled up their sleeves & gave us our todays.

Freedom is a power & comes with responsibilities to others. No nation is perfect but what is freedom if most are starved, impoverished, corrupted & denied of opportunities in life such as our neighboring & african countries?