• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Mahathir's favourite foreign country happens to be my beloved Japan! haha

Is Japan also your favourite foreign country?

• No, simply because I am VERY ANTI-Japan!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

empathizerofeatshitndie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear @eatshitndie-sama, many belated thanks for posting that video clip!
bow-gif.40441

I discovered that it's actually from a 2005 Japanese war film:
ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/男たちの大和 (Otoko-tachi no Yamato, which means "The Men's Yamato")
wikipedia.org/wiki/Yamato_(film)
about the crew of the:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_battleship_Yamato
concentrating on the ship's demise during:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Ten-Go
in April 1945.
cry4-gif.25387

I also discovered that someone uploaded the entire film (and with English subtitles! :smile: ) to YouTube roughly eight years ago:
youtube.com/watch?v=7aT8ndRKIWw

Have you seen it before? :unsure:
If you have not, then I think there's a good chance that you will enjoy it! :smile:

wikipedia.org/wiki/Yamato_Museum

wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_battleship_Yamato#Armament

wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_battleship_Yamato#Trials_and_initial_operations

wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Ten-Go#Battle

Dear @eatshitndie-sama and @jw5, many belated thanks to both of you for liking the above post of mine nearly a week ago!
bow-gif.40441
sweatingbullets-gif.40503
redface-gif.40438

May I ask, have both of you tried to start watching that long film? :unsure:
sweatingbullets-gif.40503
redface-gif.40438

Last edited:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is too many agency here AMDK bashing Chinese, tip the balance. Not abt China but bashing Chinese in general is not neccessary here.

Dangerous precedent AMDK rethoric on Chinese by Chinkmaricans Chinese.

Enjoy yr thread while it last.. thanks to yr host not me for creating AMDK Sam the blowjob AMDK lj..

Dear @tanwahtiu, many belated thanks to you too for bumping up my thread nearly two weeks ago and for voting in the poll and even agreeing with me, even though I thought your favourite foreign country is the PRC! :confused:

empathizerofeatshitndie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Welcome. U r a great man.... lovely...
Dear @tanwahtiu, many belated thanks for your "lovely" reply, even though I'm still confused, simply because you are pro-PRC/CCP and I am anti-PRC/CCP; or were you not aware that besides being pro-Japan, I was also anti-PRC/CCP? :unsure:
Or do you mean that, in your honest opinion, you still consider me to be a "lovely great man", even though I am staunchly against your beloved PRC/CCP? :confused: