• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mah Bow Tan, please answer Leong Sze Hiang's questions.....

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
GMS..here is the link for a lazy person like you.
http://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/showthread.php?t=2599979

...the #47 reason with photos.

47. I expect government-affiliated institutions to not indulge themselves with luxuries when other citizens have bread-butter problems:

When NTUC income unilaterally announced major cuts in its bonus for insurance-policy-holders, the MAS allowed this to happen. NTUC income claimed financial woes, but took HUNDREDS of agents to Australia for an exorbitant expense-paid holiday as they made the announcement earlier this year!!! Do they think about the widows and orphans when they dine fine with wine???

At first I could not believe NTUC Income to be capable of this, then I checked on the web and saw the NTUC CEO hugging 2 BIKINI girls and drinking champagne in Australia too.
(1) http://ms-my.facebook.com/photo.php?...1001838&ref=mf
(2) http://ms-my.facebook.com/photo.php?...1001838&ref=mf

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
i wait with baited breath.

Why wait?
You guys should be printing and copying 50 reasons not to vote for THE SCUMS IN WHITE penned by some brother here and already translated into more than 20 languages; AND distributing to all HDB households.

Why wait till erections are called? You think THE SCUMS will give you plenty of time issit?

First, we have limited resources.
Second, why let the cats out of the bags and let them be prepared for all the assaults? Someone I spoke to this morning already question me why am I attacking Mah BT direct right now and let him to have time to build up his defence?

There will always a trade off when we are doing such things and it should be done discreetly. But I can assure you that I am holding back some bigger ammunition for the final show down. These attacks are merely desserts. :wink:

Goh Meng Seng

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
GMS..here is the link for a lazy person like you.
http://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/showthread.php?t=2599979

...the #47 reason with photos.

47. I expect government-affiliated institutions to not indulge themselves with luxuries when other citizens have bread-butter problems:

When NTUC income unilaterally announced major cuts in its bonus for insurance-policy-holders, the MAS allowed this to happen. NTUC income claimed financial woes, but took HUNDREDS of agents to Australia for an exorbitant expense-paid holiday as they made the announcement earlier this year!!! Do they think about the widows and orphans when they dine fine with wine???

At first I could not believe NTUC Income to be capable of this, then I checked on the web and saw the NTUC CEO hugging 2 BIKINI girls and drinking champagne in Australia too.
(1) http://ms-my.facebook.com/photo.php?...1001838&ref=mf
(2) http://ms-my.facebook.com/photo.php?...1001838&ref=mf

Not available liao! Or is it just me?:biggrin:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Certain category of PRs got the letters to indicate where they can go and what the rentals are. This is not hearsay. This has been going on for years.

Could it be that the rented flats for these PR executives were rented by their companies, then in return rented to these PRs for a lower rate. I don't think the govt would be willing to rent E flats or maisonettes at a 'loss' for $200 whether foreigners or not, just going by their profit oriented mindsets alone.

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
First, we have limited resources.
Second, why let the cats out of the bags and let them be prepared for all the assaults? Someone I spoke to this morning already question me why am I attacking Mah BT direct right now and let him to have time to build up his defence?

There will always a trade off when we are doing such things and it should be done discreetly. But I can assure you that I am holding back some bigger ammunition for the final show down. These attacks are merely desserts. :wink:

Goh Meng Seng

You want more ammuntion? His town council had just set up a Chinese New Year Festive market that occupies every inch of pedestrian access in the Blk 201 N2 Centre area leaving pedestrians to use the linkways in front of shops where they have to share space with goods displays. Some sections are left with less than 3 and a half feet for pedestrians to pass each other. I am waiting for someone to shout molest!:p

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why is it that a Singaporean has to pay at least $350 for a place to live, when an IR foreign worker can rent for as little as $140?

=> Leong forgot to mention that these flats are fully furnished with aircon, washers, etc to boot!

zhugeliang

Alfrescian
Loyal
woodlands. Can't remember the exact block. There's a basketball court downstairs. Whole block rented out to foreigners, including pr.

Unlike sinkies who collect leftover food in plastic bags before throwing, these scum dump everything straight into the chute, curry and all.

You can see some of them providing barber services to other tenants right at the corridors...

not only in woodlands, also jurong area etc, all represented by em services, hdb says not enough rental flats to rent to poor, old, sick sporean but can give to em services to rent to f. Talent at high rental,,,, don't bother if singaporean sleep in beaches , parks, void deck, while they themselves have bunglow and semi-d with 24 hours security guard from the police force to guard their gate.
Why are we still hoping anything from them??? Still dreaming that they will make our live better???