• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Madrid return impossible : Sneijder

D

Dodomeki

Madrid return impossible: Sneijder

6 November 2010

12427100942.jpg

Internazionale star Wesley Sneijder insists he will never again play for Real Madrid despite interest from former boss José Mourinho.

(GSM) - Internazionale star Wesley Sneijder insists he will never again play for Real Madrid despite interest from former boss José Mourinho. The Dutchman was sold by Real in 2009 to fund moves for the likes of Cristiano Ronaldo and Kaká as Florentino Perez was re-elected as the club's president.

He moved to Italy last season, where he won the treble with Inter in his debut season and was an integral part of the club's success. And Sneijder has revealed that former boss Mourinho had tried to take him to Real in the summer, but the 26-year-old Dutchman maintains he has no intention to leave the European champions.

"Did he (Mourinho) try to make me join Real again? Of course," Sneijder said in L'Equipe. "We remain in contact but it is impossible. I can't go back to a club that treated me that badly. "I can't act as if nothing has happened but Real is now the past. I will never play for Real again."

But Sneijder remains keen to work under Mourinho again as he regards the Portuguese as the best tactician in the world. "I didn't know him before I joined Inter, but he sent me messages saying he knew about my difficult situation in Madrid," added Sneijder. "He told me 'I want to win the Champions League and if you come we can achieve that'. "I was hesitant because I didn't want to leave Real as a failure.

I asked the officials there for a chance to prove myself, but they sent me to train away from the group. "Even for just one season it was a delight to then work with Mourinho. One year with him is worth 10 years with any other coach." Sneijder, heavily tipped to win the Ballon D'or award, has also attracted interest from Manchester United, Chelsea and Manchester City.

Alfrescian
Loyal
It will be Sneider or Forlan for the Ballon D'or award. Both of them won honours with their respective clubs. My take Diego Forlan.