• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Made fortune by converting everything to Chinese yuan

besotted

Alfrescian
Loyal
A few years back, after jumping into the restaurant business and getting to know PRC customers, workers and friends and after marrying my Sichuan princess, I converted everything I had into yuan and it has grown so much - currency boomed, our property in Chengdu boomed, everything boomed.

In my restaurant, you can pay in yuan or yitongka. It shows the customers' class

I just love PRC, love, love , love. If you embrace China, you will experience that indescribable joy and happiness.

Here is the Business Times - but I already knew that ten years ago.

http://www.businesstimes.com.sg/premium/top-stories/renminbi-beats-yen-and-pound-global-lcs

Published June 04, 2012
Renminbi beats yen and pound in global LCs

Swift data shows it's one of world's top three currencies

BySiow Li Sen print |email this article Big strides: An advertisement promoting RMB services in Hong Kong. According to 2011 data, RMB2.6 trillion - or about 11 per cent of China's total trade of RMB23 trillion - was settled in RMB. - REUTERS

[SINGAPORE] China is not just a giant in global trade, the renminbi has also been taking Olympian strides in becoming an international currency.

The RMB now has a 4 per cent market share in the global issuance of letters of credit by value, making it the world's third largest currency - leaving the pound and yen in the dust. Last year, the RMB's share was 2.97 per cent.

Latest data from payment platform Swift shows that in the world of trade finance, RMB-denominated LCs are third, behind only the US dollar and euro.

"This makes it one of the world's top three currencies in this space - it's quite an Olympic achievement," said Swift.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i hope their bubble burst and it will be the biggest bang since the big bang. Just wait, you will live to see that day.

besotted

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are black hearted.

You are unhappy but instead of doing something to help yourself, you wish bad on others.

Wonder how many loser Sinkies are like you?

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
most sinkies can't wait for them to bugger off singapore

You are black hearted.

You are unhappy but instead of doing something to help yourself, you wish bad on others.

Wonder how many loser Sinkies are like you?

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Their real estate bubble has already burst. :rolleyes:

but china still big enough, politicans cooking the books, they are repairing the holes with plaster tape, i can't wait to them blow up in a supernova and bring with them part of singapore cpf.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
very good la....very soon you will come out of your poverty. Please repay the money you owe to the ah longs as soon as you can.

A few years back, after jumping into the restaurant business and getting to know PRC customers, workers and friends and after marrying my Sichuan princess, I converted everything I had into yuan and it has grown so much - currency boomed, our property in Chengdu boomed, everything boomed.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
correct...the towkay told me the same thing....and it would have been 6 months rent actually.....3 months discount after besotted
offered his ass to the guy.

besotted,

heard from the kopitiam towkay you already otang him 3 months stall rental. business so bad for you huh?

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
China gov is the richest. If no money China will just withdraw some money loan to the West like US and Europe.
So unlike go burst because Europe and USA keep pressuring China RMB to appreciate their currency as much as 30%.
But slow is the best 2%~3%/year to prevent speculation.