• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Madam Yap Yen Yen a world class Singaporean wife

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not necessarily so, bro. In the civil service, tai-chi exists all over. CPIB will tolak this to AGC because you need sanction from AG for charges to proceed. And who was the AG then? Current CJ.

For 'elite' entities, they are more than able to weather all storm. I recall the OSA case years ago which involved one current DPM. IO was exposed many times in court. Many questions were raised on the crediblity of the agency involved wrt investigation. Nothing happened. IO was given state award.
Then even worse with new CJ dragged in? The entire exercise to project a clean image down the drain Liao.

That time on OSA case was pre-Internet. Information much easier to manipulate and most of people still reading shit times, watch media cock news. Nowadays not so easy leh...

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal
She is a great lady,but she gained,firstly there was a NEW contract with her hubby,second she goe a great reduction in her karma,she is much smarter than her husband,this time.Amen

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
She is a great lady,but she gained,firstly there was a NEW contract with her hubby,second she goe a great reduction in her karma,she is much smarter than her husband,this time.Amen

agree this time her husband will be dog leash and muzzle forever,just like me.:cool:

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Or the relationship could come out stronger than ever. It is likely that NBG will never ever do it again.

You must be a moron or Sam will call you a twit to ignore the fact that..

SINKIE WOMEN NEVER FORGET THEIR MEN'S SINS AND WILL USE THIS TO WORK TO THEIR ADVANTAGE TILL THE VERY END AND THE MEN AFTER SUFFERING ALL THIS, WILL GET THEIR INEVITABLE DIVORCE AS A ENDING!

Any jack ass who want to debate this fact can do it at their own risk!:biggrin:

RandomNexus

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am pretty sure AGC will appeal when the verdict is not in their favour. Agree with the points you mentioned.

While the govt portrays itself as being tough on corruption, I am aware of some cases, more severe than NBG's, that did not make it to the Subordinate Court. I have no issue with charging civil servants under the PCA but let's be fair to all.

I am also sure they will appeal if they lost. The reason is simple - to show the world they have a case to bring to attention. If they do not appeal, their credibility is at stake. If they appeal and lose again, they can then point their finger at the judiciary. Hey it is not their fault. Civil servants have long mastered the art of covering their backsides, yes their taiji skills are excellent to ensure their own survival.

Any case that goes to the court for such a top-ranked fellow, needs approval of the MIW at the highest - no doubt about it. NBG's case is to send a signal to the rest, never mind if he succeeds in his case, and I reckon the government cares about this perception more than anything else.

NBG, 'die die', will not and should not admit that he is aware that Hitachi is a possible contractor to the police force during his dalliance with Cecilia, as he already admitted to gratification acts, and his only defence left is to cite unawareness. Otherwise, the onus is on him to get out of the relationship. The law puts the blame on you and it is your responsibility to know and get out of the way of "corruption".

The prosecution does have a case under the "law" and if the public perceives much "unfairness", it might swing to the government to let him go on a minor offence of negligence rather than corruption.

Last edited:

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Datin, partly agree.

As for me, at my vintage, abit wild ok already. Sekali must call ambulance ....:o

she must be virtuous, feminine, wild, whorish, etc...but she must also be intelligent enough to know when to slow down when the man cant take it anymore

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The prosecution does have a case under the "law" and if the public perceives much "unfairness", it might swing to the government to let him go on a minor offence of negligence rather than corruption.

Imo, the govt could have found a more palatable way out earlier but chose to go to court. Not likely the govt bothers about how the public perceives this case. More like vendetta to me. We will agree to disagree.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Your best post! Thanks for understanding your opposite sex.

Looks like you agree with what I said...

Man normally has basic instincts (aka animal instincts). They just go in..bang, bang, bang and satisfy their basic needs.

A girl has more human instincts..she has loving tender care, feelings, motehr's love, etc.

But a wise gal needs to know that besides human instincts, her hubby's animal instincts need to be satisfied and fulfilled..a wise lady will do whatever her hubby needs and wants.

Did YYY do that? looks like NBG was highly deprived and had to resort to looking for outlets for his animal instincts. he thought he found it in CS!!

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ah gay oni wants n outlet 4 his fella tio ... animal whre got dat kind of instincts? ...

an animal instinct is the need for sexual relief. whether it is through fellatio or or through copulation, sexual relief is achieved and animal instinct met.

HARDAttack

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looks like you agree with what I said...

Man normally has basic instincts (aka animal instincts). They just go in..bang, bang, bang and satisfy their basic needs.

A girl has more human instincts..she has loving tender care, feelings, motehr's love, etc.

But a wise gal needs to know that besides human instincts, her hubby's animal instincts need to be satisfied and fulfilled..a wise lady will do whatever her hubby needs and wants.

C'mon, woman also has basic instincts and it comes with an ice pick under the bed (ala Sharon Stone).

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
C'mon, woman also has basic instincts and it comes with an ice pick under the bed (ala Sharon Stone).

true...but a man's basic needs are higher.

it's good that a man like you know that your gal has basic instincts too. i guess u r agood lover:-0