• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Mad Hatter Bans Chinks And Foreigners From Buying Condos At Forest City In Johor! Foreign Investors' Money Gone Fuck!

JustLikeThis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please put the whole article and not the link. No point opening a new tab just to read an article. And by not issuing visa,,its equivalent to sell car but dont supply tyre,,like that why would ah tiong land investors buy when they cannot stay?

usually i will extract a few good lines or paragraphs.

But in this case, don't need to waste time reading something that they reiterate cos the title says it all.

I suspect Dr M is showing symptoms of dementia.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
usually i will extract a few good lines or paragraphs.

But in this case, don't need to waste time reading something that they reiterate cos the title says it all.

I suspect Dr M is showing symptoms of dementia.
Good that madhatter looks and acts the clown,,,,hopefully sanity will return when Anwar (if) takes over

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good that madhatter looks and acts the clown,,,,hopefully sanity will return when Anwar (if) takes over

The rm exchange rate at money changer is 3 today. Talk some more lah and we shall see how foreign investors with clout like China etc punish them. They have been too used to irresponsible speech and acts that bully smaller neighbours.

kezgtree

Alfrescian
Loyal
The rm exchange rate at money changer is 3 today. Talk some more lah and we shall see how foreign investors with clout like China etc punish them. They have been too used to irresponsible speech and acts that bully smaller neighbours.

...its a blessing that the m&d over north act and talk this way...otherwise the exchange rate will be Sin 1=RM 2....

JustLikeThis

Alfrescian
Loyal
...its a blessing that the m&d over north act and talk this way...otherwise the exchange rate will be Sin 1=RM 2....

Looks like Dr M is trying to get his own pocket money like Najib. He trying to start a new car brand after milking proton dry with his family members. He went to China asking for kickbacks and fuck forest city because it doesn't cover him. He even mocked at Lim Guan Eng's corruption case this week. This person looks greedy too.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

US$ stronger against most countries. Just look at Rupiah. 20years low. Even S$ weaken too

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Looks like Dr M is trying to get his own pocket money like Najib. He trying to start a new car brand after milking proton dry with his family members. He went to China asking for kickbacks and fuck forest city because it doesn't cover him. He even mocked at Lim Guan Eng's corruption case this week. This person looks greedy too.

Which politician and from which country not greedy? I will be worried if they are not greedy.:biggrin:

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Banning the chinks from destroying the last frontier for SIngkie is the next best thing Mahathir before he kick the bucket. How good Jesus is ? He has mercy on the poor Singkie

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
US$ stronger against most countries. Just look at Rupiah. 20years low. Even S$ weaken too

I believe exit of foreign investors also played a part. So many people changing back to their home currency, how can rm be strong?

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So, can buy Forest City now? Long term prospect good leh. But I don't like Ah Tiong developer ...they will always short change you.