• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Macdonald's going on the sly

mercbenz

Alfrescian
Loyal
They removed the alacarte menu, displaying only set prices. After ordering 3 fillet-o-fish, was surprised to find the price so ex, only then did I find out the humble fillet-o-fish's price has been inflated to $4.50!

Clever, without displaying prices clearly, they can anyhow up the price in the future.

jimmyfallon

Alfrescian
Loyal
i just saw their asia ceo last night on cnbc saying how they have cut down to 2 suppliers from 15 and how they are passing on the savings.

mercbenz

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cutting down costs and return the savings to the consumers? Riiiiight, look at the number of staffs they have here!
MacDonaldsfullystaffed01.jpg
MacDonaldsfullystaffed02.jpg

shelltox

Alfrescian
Loyal
The fillet-o-fish used to be favourite and it was only 2.50 initially . Fish was pure whiteand taste was good. They had changed the fish fillet to a somewhat yellowish varitety and it doesnt taste good anymore. stop eating it lia, only go for the french fries and coke

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
at the rate, chinese,japanese and korea overfishing in the ocean.

fish might be extinct in our lifetime.

Merl Haggard

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Never eat the hamburgers or fish-burgers from MacDonalds. For hamburgers, their patties are processed from 60% beef and 40% offals.

For fish-burgers, only God knows what do they use to process them.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
ang mor no eat fish:confused:

ang mor tua kee for u huh:cool:

Now i understand, you are a gay.

No normal straight guy will tells another guy about tua kee.

Now i know why you are so frustrated and keep on posting in this forum. Why not go to Thailand, there are lots of gays there for you to play around.

It seems that it is totally frustrated for you to be a gay in sinkieland, no wonder you are so envy of me being in Thailand but too bad i am not a gay and i cannot give you gay advice.

but to my observation in bangkok, the gays seems like a happy lot leh. COme to bangkok lah, it will be a happier place for you.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
you wait a short while Tony will come and tell you to go eat vegetable

Wah, you really know me. but i am not doing that today.

This is because I just found out that SIfu is a gay. No wonder he is so jealous that i am in Thailand. But i have to remind him that i am not a gay and i go to thailand is to unsinkified myself and not to mix with gays.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now i understand, you are a gay.

No normal straight guy will tells another guy about tua kee.

Now i know why you are so frustrated and keep on posting in this forum. Why not go to Thailand, there are lots of gays there for you to play around.

It seems that it is totally frustrated for you to be a gay in sinkieland, no wonder you are so envy of me being in Thailand but too bad i am not a gay and i cannot give you gay advice.

but to my observation in bangkok, the gays seems like a happy lot leh. COme to bangkok lah, it will be a happier place for you.

CB Kia tonychat,

sorry i m not interested in your gays.. pls stop pestering me for business:cool:

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah, you really know me. but i am not doing that today.

This is because I just found out that SIfu is a gay. No wonder he is so jealous that i am in Thailand. But i have to remind him that i am not a gay and i go to thailand is to unsinkified myself and not to mix with gays.

CB Kia tonychat,

i m jealous of you being a OKT:confused:.. hahaha.. dream on..:biggrin:

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal
I prefer more staff than more queue. Just lookat KFC, Burger King. Almost no staff, but you wait until you die.

Fast Food become Wait For Your Food.

kensington

Alfrescian
Loyal
western fastfoods are the most unhealthiest foods of them all.

Tucked in enough, get a heart disease and die...

How many people actually died yearly from comsumption of these so called foods runs into millions....

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
western fastfoods are the most unhealthiest foods of them all. Tucked in enough, get a heart disease and die...
How many people actually died yearly from comsumption of these so called runs into millions....
Way the CEO here say in tv commercials on their nutrition, is almost misrepresentation. Our local consumer watchdog is lame. This sort of misleading ad will not see light of the day in more developed places elsewhere.

mercbenz

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whether they be killer foods or health foods, the prices sure are going up. Going out with a few girls during lunch cannot anyhow say I blanja, can be very hazardous to my wallet.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
They removed the alacarte menu, displaying only set prices. After ordering 3 fillet-o-fish, was surprised to find the price so ex, only then did I find out the humble fillet-o-fish's price has been inflated to $4.50!

Clever, without displaying prices clearly, they can anyhow up the price in the future.

U live in a country with some of the cheapest and best food in the world easily available at the hawker centres, and kopitiams, and what not. Yet, u walk into a MacDonalds where they serve the lowest grade food possible for human consumption, and than over charge u. And u complain about it? Look under the dictionary for the definition of "Fucking idiot", and there is a picture of you.