• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ma Xiao Ling (My Date with a Vampire) has turned 50!

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
I saw the photo of the reporter n got a fright

Joey Meng aka Ma Xiaoling from My Date With A Vampire just turned 50, still a 'goddess'

October 20, 2020
published at 1:43 PM
The hocus-pocus and special effects may seem cheesy now.

But the 1998 Hong Kong drama My Date With A Vampire and its sequels have become cult classics with its love story between tragic vampire Kuang Tianyou and spunky ghostbuster Ma Xiaoling.

More from AsiaOne
Read the condensed version of this story, and other top stories with NewsLite.
It also made lead actress Joey Meng — with her slender 43-inch-long legs — the dream girl of many men. That may still be true for the former beauty queen 22 years on.

Joey recently celebrated her 50th birthday (based on the lunar calendar) with a Facebook video post, in which she doesn't seem to have aged much at all.

She said in Cantonese: "Some people say a woman is at her best when she's aged 18. Hmm, that's not true. I think 'now' is the best age to be. A woman is the prettiest not when she's at a youthful 18, or at a mature 30. It's when she is always full of confidence."

ADVERTISING
The video ends with the caption '1970 + 50 = 2020. Happy birthday to me'.

In the comments section, many fans called her their goddess.

One said: "You must still be a vampire. You're as beautiful as Ma Xiaoling from (1998)."

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
Your daily good stuff - AsiaOne stories delivered straight to your inbox
SUBSCRIBE
Read More
If you don’t like our faces, listen to our fortnightly podcast E-Junkies where we lepak one corner with famous people

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Waiting Bar

waiting%20bar.0.jpg

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Recently acted with this chio bu and they won many awards

TheEmptyHands%20(1)-thumb-860x860-68885.jpg

L_p0082748354.jpg

TheEmptyHandsHeader.jpg
If my uncle is not wrong he first appeared in vampire as a unknown actor then next hit was much later in initial d with Jay chou thereafter in countless 古惑仔 movies till today KNN