• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

M1 is offering three days of free services for the 64-hour outage.

nickname

Alfrescian
Loyal
M1 is sloppy. There is no reason why the network should breakdown completely. Where is the redundancy of its infrastructure, as stated in its contract? IDA is sleeping on the job as usual.

UncleTOBY

Alfrescian
Loyal
Boh lui chiong lah.. pok kai liao.. life savings kena conned by PRC fox spirits and hence the name carrot head. :biggrin:

Should have consulted GD beforehand and you will not get tok so easily at those HFJ. What to do? I hope you got your value for money with those PRC fox spirits though...:biggrin:

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How abt many miss understanding with spouses leading to family breakup for not able to contact over long period. Telco are causing birth rate to fall further.

yah man!!! my sex partner was free that evening and wanted to meet me for a sexssion. but can't get me on the hp. how can M1 compensate me that!!! now she busy again! sigh! miss her BJ!!!

sta1100

Alfrescian
Loyal
M1 is still better than Sicktel, when their network down did they give us any free services nit even 5min. greedy Sicktel

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Some of our bros here using M1 suffered loss of business and investment opportunities, anxieties, sleepless nights, relationship breakdowns etc etc. How to compensate back?