• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat m&d Twin Brothers Beat Sinkie Chink Police Officer Until KO Because They Didn't Like His Face! Is This Racism?

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Malays are decent peace loving people. Never seize nor invade another's territory. The reverse happened, chinese, thais, indians, europeans, colonise, seized malay territories.
Malays have no secret society. They go straight to Palestine.

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Up to 10 years, but he got off only with less than 3 years. Singapore kangaroo court getting soft already? Could it be because they were too soft on foreigners that they have to be soft on Singaporeans too?
3years is nothing for these hardcores. Soon they'll be back to their void deck gang activities, believed that's the furthest they can go!
SG gangs are all small time ikan bilis lah.. What gang or gangster? LOL

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malays have no secret society. They go straight to Palestine.
Why will the Malays go there? Different language, different culture, different food, different lifestyle, have to constantly live in fear of the Hamas there... They won't go there lah, they would rather lepak here!

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
"Farhan was an associate member of the Sio Kun Tong secret society from February 2014 to June last year. He was a part of the secret society since 2007 as well, the court heard".

he is from which branch?
Times so bad even secret society all so got retrenchment arh? :eek:

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
so who win

haha, i was just a small little kid, scared shitless, the last thing i remember was the smaller guy kena whacked and he pick up a brick and chase the bigger one,
then my father ordered me home,

another incident was the mj game short one kaki, and the last kaki dont want to play, this CID guy was very frustrated no kaki, so he took out his gun and said to me,
bring this and ask him come now to play mj.....haha, of course i did not even dare touch the gun,

kkbutterfly

Alfrescian
Loyal
haha, i was just a small little kid, scared shitless, the last thing i remember was the smaller guy kena whacked and he pick up a brick and chase the bigger one,
then my father ordered me home,

another incident was the mj game short one kaki, and the last kaki dont want to play, this CID guy was very frustrated no kaki, so he took out his gun and said to me,
bring this and ask him come now to play mj.....haha, of course i did not even dare touch the gun,
so this cid man shd have pass away by now?

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now a days, police are like pussies and school boys. Mob want to burnt their car, so they run off. In my time, the only difference between a mata and a secret society member was the uniform. The PSC scholarship system transformed them all into guniangs
Police scholar?

Theindependent​

"Well, I actually know DPM Heng personally, although not very well because he was a police scholar and I was a police officer in the past," said Ms Lim
yhib34.jpg
Photos: FB screencaptures
Author
- Advertisement -
Workers’ Party (WP) chairperson Sylvia Lim revealed in a recent interview that she and PM-in-waiting Heng Swee Keat go way back and that he was involved in her recruitment into the police force, almost three decades ago in 1991.
She told Bloomberg: “Well, I actually know DPM Heng personally, although not very well because he was a police scholar and I was a police officer in the past. In fact, he headed the recruitment interview when I was recruited to the police force and by all accounts, I think everyone agrees that he’s a very decent man.”
Mr Heng began his career in the Singapore Police Force in 1983 where he was awarded the SPF Overseas Scholarship. In 1997, he joined the Singapore Civil Service’s Administrative Service and served a period at the Ministry of Education, before being appointed the Principal Private Secretary to former Prime Minister Lee Kuan Yew (who was then Senior Minister) in 1997.
In 2001, Mr Heng became the Permanent Secretary at the Ministry of Trade and Industry before being appointed as managing director of the Monetary Authority of Singapore from 2005 to 2011. In 2011, Mr Heng left the central bank to contest that year’s election as a People’s Action Party (PAP) candidate.
- Advertisement -
When he was introduced as a candidate, former Prime Minister Goh Chok Tong tipped him to be a potential minister and core member of Singapore’s fourth generation leadership team. Mr Heng was fielded in the PAP’s team for Tampines GRC, led by then-Minister for National Development Mah Bow Tan, and was elected into Parliament.
Days after the election, Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong appointed Mr Heng to the Cabinet as the Minister for Education, making him the second first-term MP-elect to be directly promoted to a member of Cabinet in Singapore’s history. Mr Heng served as Minister for Education until 2015 when he was made Minister of Finance.
In 2019, he was appointed the Government’s sole Deputy Prime Minister. This, coupled with Mr Heng’s appointment as the PAP’s first assistant secretary-general in 2018, made it apparent to observers that he has been selected to succeed PM Lee. Mr Heng was narrowly returned to Parliament in the 2020 General Election.
Ms Lim took an alternative path.
- Advertisement -
A law graduate, Ms Lim followed her father’s footsteps and joined the Singapore Police Force for three years as a police inspector in 1991. She initially did investigation work at the Central Police Division Headquarters, and then became a staff officer under the Director of the Criminal Investigation Department (CID).
Ms Lim returned to law after she left the police force and joined M/s Lim & Lim law firm, handling both civil and criminal cases in the High Court, Subordinate Courts and Juvenile Court between 1994 and 1998.
In 1998, she joined Temasek Polytechnic as a law lecturer and taught civil and criminal procedure, criminal justice and private security. She was also the Manager of Professional Development and Manager of Continuing Education and Training at the polytechnic’s School of Business.
Ms Lim joined politics after feeling “distressed” that opposition parties could contest only one-third of the parliamentary seats during the 2001 general election. 10 days after the election, she signed papers to become a member of the Workers’ Party (WP) and within 18 months quickly rose to become the Chairman of the party in 2003.
- Advertisement -
The WP’s star candidate was fielded for the first time at Aljunied GRC in the 2006 general election. Although the WP team led by Ms Lim ultimately lost to the PAP team with 58,593 votes (43.9%) to the ruling party’s 74,843 (56.1%), Ms Lim was appointed a non-constituency member of parliament since her team received the highest score among the losing opposition candidates in the election.
Ms Lim was elected in Parliament in the same election that Mr Heng was elected, when the WP won Aljunied GRC in 2011. She was re-elected as Aljunied GRC MP in the 2015 and 2020 general elections and has served as an opposition parliamentarian for nearly a decade.
Follow us on Social Media
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Instagram
  • YouTube
  • Reddit
  • LinkedIn
  • Telegram
  • Email
Send in your scoops to [email protected]

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
SPF neighborhood cops nowadays can't make it..too nerdy looking, not street wise enough, always follow the SOP to the letter.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"Farhan was an associate member of the Sio Kun Tong secret society from February 2014 to June last year. He was a part of the secret society since 2007 as well, the court heard".

he is from which branch?
LOL the way the press put it, the term associate member seems like some sort of an Atas position in a big MNC.

waitifcuk

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL the way the press put it, the term associate member seems like some sort of an Atas position in a big MNC.

K L N

A couple of points.

1. Should say he is Ambassador member....
2. KLN A sergeant but cannot self defend.
What a useless piece of sai.
3. This Sgt just leelax in aircon patrol car CBL.
4. KLN No baton?
5. No taser?
6. KLN -- chin ho myeii. CBL Sgt.

7. KLN Rast time SS members
see ang-chia, panic and run away.

Last edited:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Our police should go tougher on these criminals. Use the tasers and truncheons on them repeatedly without hesitation.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
K L N

A couple of points.

1. Should say he is Ambassador member....
2. KLN A sergeant but cannot self defend.
What a useless piece of sai.
3. This Sgt just leelax in aircon patrol car CBL.
4. KLN No baton?
5. No taser?
6. KLN -- chin ho myeii. CBL Sgt.

7. KLN Rast time SS members

see ang-chia, panic and run away.

Sergeant u think is big fuck? Look at this SENIOR STAFF SERGEANT!

Police officer jailed for falling asleep at the wheel, crashing van and injuring fellow officer​

1623597818211.png

SINGAPORE - A police officer was driving a police van last year when he fell asleep and crashed the vehicle into a concrete barrier along an expressway.

The impact threw his fellow officer in the rear cabin onto the road, resulting in serious injuries.

For causing grievous hurt through negligent driving, Senior Staff Sergeant Yap Choon Lye, 42, was jailed for three weeks on Friday (Oct 5) and disqualified from driving for three years.

Deputy Public Prosecutor Jotham Tay told the court that Yap was driving the police van along the Ayer Rajah Expressway (AYE), in the direction of the Marina Coastal Expressway, when the accident happened on Feb 23 last year.

With him were civilian officer Siti Aishah Abdul Alim in the front passenger seat, and full-time national serviceman Oh Wen Bin in the back.

The trio had been tasked to deliver some items from the Special Operations Command base in Queensway to the Tuas Incineration Plant. They made two trips there, with Yap driving on both occasions.

After they had delivered the items to the plant, they had lunch nearby before leaving at about 3pm.

Yap felt sleepy during the journey and wound down the driver's window to help him stay awake.

Around the Clementi Road exit on the AYE, he closed his eyes for a while, and failed to maintain proper control of the van.

It veered towards the right and collided into the concrete barriers that separated the expressway traffic from some roadworks.

When he realised what was happening, Yap regained control of the vehicle and stopped it on the outermost lane on the right.

Ms Siti, who managed to stop herself from being flung out of the van, hit her head and body on the dashboard, and was taken to the National University Hospital (NUH) for medical attention.

Mr Oh was thrown out of the back cabin and landed on the road. He was taken to NUH semi-comatose, with injuries including traumatic brain injury as well as skull and facial fractures.

In mitigation, defence counsel Nicholas Ngoh said that Yap had felt drowsy at the time of the accident as the air-conditioner in the van was not working properly.

He also said that Yap did not set out to be negligent in his driving, and had been following the speed limit at the time.

"It is also unfortunate that Oh was not wearing a safety belt at the time of the accident, as the police van was not equipped with safety belts for rear passengers," the defence counsel added.

For causing grievous hurt through a negligent act, Yap could have been jailed for up to two years and fined up to $5,000.

A police spokesman said that following Yap's conviction, the Singapore Police Force will commence disciplinary proceedings against him.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
K L N

SPF No budget pay The Punisher to train their orquecers.
I hope to form a new vigilante corp (VC). Don't know why they disbanded the original one. Members of this new VC will be in all black attire, armed with MP5s and katana blades, and given authority to kill and maim without any provocation. Guess what the logo will be?

PASSING-OUT PARADE OF VIGILANTE CORPS AT POLICE TRAINING SCHOOL
03/09/1967
img0091.jpg

https://www.nas.gov.sg/archivesonli...-details/30b05405-1162-11e3-83d5-0050568939ad

https://eresources.nlb.gov.sg/infopedia/articles/SIP_2016-03-29_151550.html