• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

M’sian converted to S’pore Citizen - Your experience

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiyoh. Y invest in pigeon? Look at johor coastline. Condo sana malam boleh kira lampu bilik...
Ya that was before I lost all faith in Malaysians and bought this small condo which was marketed luxury condo but end up evil filthy psychopath Malaysian criminals sons of whores won’t LET GO still followed me there and smeared me slut whore mistress and i get neighbour harassment no end.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ya that was before I lost all faith in Malaysians and bought this small condo which was marketed luxury condo but end up evil filthy psychopath Malaysian criminals sons of whores won’t LET GO still followed me there and smeared me slut whore mistress and i get neighbour harassment no end.

Even before u bght tis condo u already had bad experience n being harrassed by sm Msians. Y got urself committed with another property tere. Shld have just exit for good or maybe rent a unit tere..

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even before u bght tis condo u already had bad experience n being harrassed by sm Msians. Y got urself committed with another property tere. Shld have just exit for good or maybe rent a unit tere..
Alamak why you blame me for having faith in Malaysians then? Ya I was stupid and had too much faith in people indeed. Malaysians really open my eyes to how low people can go.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh ya you just need to look at @LordElrond he is best example of a lowlife Malaysian and I only knew a few days ago this no repentant evil bastard and his clone @Wunderfool harassing me for years is seemingly nice lemans2011 by his own admission.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Alamak why you blame me for having faith in Malaysians then? Ya I was stupid and had too much faith in people indeed. Malaysians really open my eyes to how low people can go.

I am actually referrg to the surplus of condos tere. Hw to flip flop? As for Msians, not all r evil lah. Because u regularly tekan Msians cos they harrassed u, i tot u totally given up on Msia altogether.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I’m Lemans2011… the person who advised you to buy NusaDuta
:biggrin:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oh ya you just need to look at @LordElrond he is best example of a lowlife Malaysian and I only knew a few days ago this no repentant evil bastard and his clone @Wunderfool harassing me for years is seemingly nice lemans2011 by his own admission.

Ehh....i really dont know them well. Hwever wat u said is true. LordElrond did say he aka lemans2011.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am actually referrg to the surplus of condos tere. Hw to flip flop? As for Msians, not all r evil lah. Because u regularly tekan Msians cos they harrassed u, i tot u totally given up on Msia altogether.
Well i bought this during najib time with mrt HSR etc intact. Not my fault that malaysians are so stupid to be conned by someone. Ya you are right I had too much faith in malaysians indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ehh....i really dont know them well. Hwever wat u said is true. LordElrond did say he aka lemans2011.
And now he is mocking me for buying Nusa duta after recommended me to buy it. Let me go search that post. You say how low is that?

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Well i bought this during najib time with mrt HSR etc intact. Not my fault that malaysians are so stupid to be conned by someone. Ya you are right I had too much faith in malaysians indeed.

Yes. We bght our houses durg Najib time. Threshold above m$500k. Ok to me. Retirement home. Anyway u know lah Msia politic. New garment took over followed by new policies. Just be careful.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nope Malaysia under najib was prosperous or at least more prosperous than now.
No need to reason with him. His mind is made up already and he loves the old Mamak Kutty, even if he's corrupted during the last 2 decades of his rule and he's not called Mr 10% for nothing. Unless he gets Malaysian citizenship or PR status, otherwise, he'll regret when he will eventually migrate to Malaysia. Trust me. Mamak Kutty is someone who never keep to his words and promises and yet he wants such a person to be the country's PM. How ironic?

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No need to reason with him. His mind is made up already and he loves the old Mamak Kutty, even if he's corrupted during the last 2 decades of his rule and he's not called Mr 10% for nothing. Unless he gets Malaysian citizenship or PR status, otherwise, he'll regret when he will eventually migrate to Malaysia. Trust me.

Depend which country u intend to stay put for good. Obviously ur a sinkie. So i dont blame u. I am sinkie too. But my heart no longer here. Wats tere to regret? Hw long can u live? Maybe ur still young. Btw u said Tun corrupted. Hw abt ur Najib? Plse dont put words in my move. I always said politicians cant be trusted. Did i say l like Tun?

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Didn't you also caught 1 clone named something like "Tekkun" last time? Trying to be good with 1 clone whilst lambasting others with his other clone. Such bastards.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Depend which country u intend to stay put for good. Obviously ur a sinkie. So i dont blame u. I am sinkie too. But my heart no longer here. Wats tere to regret? Hw long can u live? Maybe ur still young. Btw u said Tun corrupted. Hw abt ur Najib? Plse dont put words in my move. I always said politicians cant be trusted. Did i say l like Tun?
If your house is in Mutiara Rini, probably I know who are you.