• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lucky

kchunjeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Today, The company retrenched 27 of the staffs just after the lunch !

It's consider lucky, the management didn't pick me.

Because, I have an 8" blade with blood groove in my backpack, If I was selected, well probably someone will go to heaven.
And I will be famous !! BIG new on TV and Straits Times !!

Next round ...When ??

acm-28

Alfrescian
Loyal
Today, The company retrenched 27 of the staffs just after the lunch !

It's consider lucky, the management didn't pick me.

Because, I have an 8" blade with blood groove in my backpack, If I was selected, well probably someone will go to heaven.

Next round ...When ??

wah, so your coy in wdl loop? dealing in wat industry? u serious with what you just said?

johnboy_sg

Alfrescian
Loyal

Next round ...When ??

Do you have an 8" dick? You like me to blow it and lick it for you? Donch wasted it. You can also backpack me and we go to heaven together. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: