• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LTA officer whacks up Uber driver at bugis taxi stand

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: SG50 LTA trying real hard for Transportation Crisis - using strong fist now

Excellent. Foreigners serving foreigners. Consumer benefits. I see no problem with that. Teehee!

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Problem here is LTA out source, these outsource company employ cheaper employee like Jui Hu Kia to be the LTA enforcement officer, Indian and Chinese..

JB Jui Hu Kia chow Ah Beng speak Hokkien knn! The Ah Neh LTA worst still passed
mid night still hiding one corner waiting for unsuspecting motorist to park and buy fruits at Upper Serangoon than issue summon!! Real Bastard, pass mid night very light traffic that bastard still ambush motorists!!

hahahahaha. seems alot of you are born losers sinkies like that LTA officer. Go read the papers and get your facts before accusing others. That LTA officer is a sinkie, true bred chao ah beng born loser like alot of people here. hahahhah typical sinkie versus sinkie fight. can tell by the way they fight like ku niang. bloody sissy. also I believe the taxi c=driver is an arsehole as all taxi drivers are. no smoke without fire. he probably instigate the fight.

Last edited:

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
All you farker quick to blame on FW as usual. The LTA is a 50yr old sinkie! Song boh?

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
12295425_423784514479747_3243301063510348102_n.jpg

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The LTA officer got some potential as a boxer. Notice the orthodox stance and his jabbing technique. Somewhat impressive.

Get this man in a ring (or even a cage for MMA).

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did paper say he new shitizen or not:o I know of jiuhukia's old parents also get shitizenships together with them.:(

hahahahaha. seems alot of you are born losers sinkies like that LTA officer. Go read the papers and get your facts before accusing others. That LTA officer is a sinkie, true bred chao ah beng born loser like alot of people here. hahahhah typical sinkie versus sinkie fight. can tell by the way they fight like ku niang. bloody sissy. also I believe the taxi c=driver is an arsehole as all taxi drivers are. no smoke without fire. he probably instigate the fight.

Tony Tan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Welcome to Shaolin LTA!

images

LTA unlike matas, not carrying guns, so they learned Shaolin Gongfu.

Next time Serangoon Riot LHL must send LTAs instead of the pussy matas, Ah Nehs all fled within minutes. :biggrin:

Last edited:

aw_bark_kark

Alfrescian
Loyal
Uber Ah Pek LOST TOOTH from LTA's STRONG FIST!

http://news.asiaone.com/news/singapore/uber-driver-fight-lta-officer-ive-never-felt-so-helpless

Uber driver in fight with LTA officer: "I've never felt so helpless"

Even though he lay on the rough asphalt road in defeat, he still felt kicks and punches.

Teary-eyed, Uber car driver Goh Kok Ling, 59, said: "I've never felt so helpless before."

It was clear, he said, that he had lost the fight.

To be hit when he was down - that was what hurt the most, said the father of two.

On Friday night, a Facebook update from Mr Goh's passenger, Miss Amber Pek, went viral. She detailed a fight between Mr Goh and a Land Transport Authority (LTA) enforcement officer and uploaded a video.

In the video, Mr Goh is seen to be looming over the officer in what appears to be a confrontation. Soon, it escalates and the officer throws the first punch.

The men scuffle and Mr Goh falls to the floor and is then kicked by the officer. The fight is broken up by a passer-by.

"I think if it were not for (the passer-by), my head might have been hit and I would be dead," Mr Goh said last night.

Mr Goh said it happened at 7.30pm at the Bugis Junction taxi stand.

He said the officer had been shouting at him and other drivers in the area, warning them that only taxis were allowed to stop there.

When Mr Goh stopped momentarily to allow his passenger, Miss Pek, to board his silver Toyota, the officer came up to his window to give him a warning.

As he was turning out, he noticed the officer taking pictures of his vehicle.

This enraged Mr Goh, who admits to getting out of his car and hurling vulgarities at the officer.

He said: "Why was he taking pictures of my car when he already gave the warning?

"So I got out of my car and told him he could take my details. I had nothing to hide."
Man in LTA uniform seen beating a Uber driver
Photo Source: Facebook screengrabs
4 of 23
IN PAIN

Despite cuts in his mouth and in pain after the incident, he dropped Miss Pek off at her destination before heading to a police post to make a report.

There, an ambulance was called and he was taken to hospital.

Miss Pek declined to comment further when contacted yesterday.

LTA responded to the incident on Facebook at about 12.15am yesterday, saying that the officer had been suspended from all duties.

Later, it said that it would be providing assistance to Mr Goh, including the cost of his medical bills.

The police have since arrested the 50-year-old LTA officer for affray.

Mr Goh was nursing a swollen cheek and complained of pain in his ribs when TNPS visited him at his three-room flat in Ang Mo Kio last night.

He had lost a tooth and some of his other teeth were wobbly.

Uber Singapore said it was "disturbed" by the incident.

A spokesman said: "We appreciate the LTA's swift response to suspend the officer and initiate a formal investigation, and trust that appropriate action will be taken to ensure justice is delivered."

TNPS approached the deputy chairman of the Government Parliamentary Committee for Transport, Mr Ang Hin Kee, for his views on the incident. "We need to ensure our LTA enforcement officers keep on getting proper advisory and training. Of course, we do not condone violence of any sort," he said.

Mr Ang, who is also the National Taxi Association (NTA) adviser, said: "The enforcement officers were just doing their job, and the majority of times they do conduct themselves properly. Some handle their job better than others, but it is not fair to say all enforcement officers are like that."

Mr Goh said he wants to give up driving, but his wife of 32 years says that their household is still heavily dependent on Mr Goh's driving income of about $80 a day.

"I don't want him to drive again, but we also need the money. I don't know what to do now," Mrs Alice Goh, 55, said.

When told that the LTA officer had been arrested, Mr Goh said he is happy to let the matter rest.

He added: "His arrest cannot undo what happened to me, but at least I feel better knowing that he will not be hurting people any more".

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This shows that sinkies always take their jobs seriously.

Don't make my job difficult or I will make yours difficult.

That's why the LTA officer told the Uber driver , " the most I lose my job " ( but I am taking my job very seriously ).

The LTA officer should learn from Mr Nice Guy : Ng Eng Hen. Instead of resorting to violence, he should talk with the Uber Uncle and make him feel paiseh for not doing his part.

“Year by year we will improve your lives, even if you jeer against us, we will improve your lives.”

“And the more you jeer, the more we will continue to improve it even more.”

Last edited:

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
This shows that sinkies always take their jobs seriously.

Don't make my job difficult or I will make yours difficult.

That's why the LTA officer told the Uber driver , " the most I lose my job " ( but I am taking my job very seriously ).

The LTA officer should learn from Mr Nice Guy : Ng Eng Hen. Instead of resorting to violence, he should talk with the Uber Uncle and make him feel paiseh for not doing his part.

“Year by year we will improve your lives, even if you jeer against us, we will improve your lives.”

“And the more you jeer, the more we will continue to improve it even more.”

LTA officer was only serious at making other people's lives miserable. You think he was really serious about his job? If he was, he would be some CEO by now, not some lowly LTA officer.

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
LTA officer was only serious at making other people's lives miserable. You think he was really serious about his job? If he was, he would be some CEO by now, not some lowly LTA officer.

as usual shooting off your foul mouth before checking your facts. common sense would tell you the LTA officer was provoked and in fact it was the Uber driver who started the fight. he was the kuai lan type who probbaly utter KNNCCB to the LTA officer and got scolded back. the eye witness have confirmed that the UBER driver was at fault , quote "The Uber driver should be punished for starting the fight, said Mr Francis .."
hahhaha just like alot of stupid morons here shooting off their mouth saying the LTA was a jiuhukia but turned uut both are retarded sinkies. I really pity the LTA driver. He was a hell of a professional in his job. this is the type I like , not the crap uber driver caight lying and balless and useless/impotent like a lot of people here. moral of story is don't start a fight when you are in no shape to win. am thinking of hiring the LTA guy as my bodyguard. heheheh
http://news.asiaone.com/news/singap...d-fighting-even-after-being-separated-witness

D

Deleted member 80916

Who is the owner of Ramky ?
I hear that he is "an Indian-turned-new-Singapore Citizen who is very active in Grassloots".

Also understand that this company is also very thuggish.

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
as usual shooting off your foul mouth before checking your facts. common sense would tell you the LTA officer was provoked and in fact it was the Uber driver who started the fight. he was the kuai lan type who probbaly utter KNNCCB to the LTA officer and got scolded back. the eye witness have confirmed that the UBER driver was at fault , quote "The Uber driver should be punished for starting the fight, said Mr Francis .."
hahhaha just like alot of stupid morons here shooting off their mouth saying the LTA was a jiuhukia but turned uut both are retarded sinkies. I really pity the LTA driver. He was a hell of a professional in his job. this is the type I like , not the crap uber driver caight lying and balless and useless/impotent like a lot of people here. moral of story is don't start a fight when you are in no shape to win. am thinking of hiring the LTA guy as my bodyguard. heheheh
http://news.asiaone.com/news/singap...d-fighting-even-after-being-separated-witness

Only a chao ahah beng like you would condone such thuggish behavior, no matter how the LTA officer was provoked he should not have engaged in violence, as he is in uniform and representing the authority, you truly are a low class ah beng moron and belong in the gutter!!

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Only a chao ahah beng like you would condone such thuggish behavior, no matter how the LTA officer was provoked he should not have engaged in violence, as he is in uniform and representing the authority, you truly are a low class ah beng moron and belong in the gutter!!

Seems like you can endure if ppl were to knnbccb to you.... Thats Good :biggrin:

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seems like you can endure if ppl were to knnbccb to you.... Thats Good :biggrin:

Yes I would, it's called discipline and is the number one trait of successful people. Definitely a trait which lowly failure like numero uno does not posses.