• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious LTA CE Quits

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So, he is the idiot who used billions to bail out SMRT. He came out with the most idiotic transit policy; government pays for the hardware while SMRT operates the trains. Our taxes is used to keep SMRT profitable even when it screws up. When trains fail, SMRT will put the blame on the hardware and government will agree.

Whichever company that hire him should consider his failed track record.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this guy is not reliable at all, his sudden throw in of towel speaks volume of his irresponsibility. furthermore, he is a CEO not a mere worthless smrt technician who is expendable. now, temasek just bought over smrt and LTA taking over assets, suppose to be a very busy period and yet, he throw letter.:eek:

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Name me ONE, yes just 1 military general in this world who goes on to head a MNC and bring it to greater success/heights.

Is it NOL, SMRT, F&N, ?

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this is the problem when ur government owns all the ministries,the stat boards,the temasek holdings,the gic,the unions,all the companies in ur country,all the schools in ur country......they parachute all the jiao langs into the positions of power in all the organizations.this is what happens when u have a communist state run country,every school,institution,organization,soverign wealth fund,union,should be run by the most experienced,most capable,oldest employee,rose from the bottom of the rugs,selected by the board members and voted by shareholders and vote of confidence,not suka suka parachute ur paper generals,ur brother,sister,husband,daughter son into these positions of power.this country is absolutely fucked up and screwed.....

when they said every company,organisation and union should be private i agreed,not privatised and then sold to the government.wtf is this shit?

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Name me ONE, yes just 1 military general in this world who goes on to head a MNC and bring it to greater success/heights.

Is it NOL, SMRT, F&N, ?

i believe FedEx was started by a united states marine who fought in vietnam war.

but according to sunday times rich list,less than 2 percent of the top 1000 richest came from the government service.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not sure about him. For head pleasure, I usually control for 5 mins when she's sucking my dick b4 cim

maximum 35 PSI pounds per square inch on my head for 5 minutes before emergency pressure relief valve mechanism is released.

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i believe FedEx was started by a united states marine who fought in vietnam war.

but according to sunday times rich list,less than 2 percent of the top 1000 richest came from the government service.

Thanks for your input-I then went to Google and that's what I found

Frederick Wallace "Fred" Smith ... is the founder, chairman, president, and CEO of FedEx, originally known as Federal Express......

After graduation, Smith was commissioned in the U.S. Marine Corps, serving for three years (from 1966 to 1969) as a platoon leader ... He served two tours of duty in Vietnam....was honorably discharged in 1969 with the rank of Captain........

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frederick_W._Smith

Last edited:

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
All these lucky yaya papaya scholar generals messed up and cocked up the GLCs and TLCs and they think they are very great.
IF they are in North Korea, they will be executed by firing squad immediately.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So, he is the idiot who used billions to bail out SMRT. He came out with the most idiotic transit policy; government pays for the hardware while SMRT operates the trains. Our taxes is used to keep SMRT profitable even when it screws up. When trains fail, SMRT will put the blame on the hardware and government will agree.

Whichever company that hire him should consider his failed track record.

Will SAF re-employ him? since his record is so exemplary?....now that he has civilian expertise too??....the recruits can co-own the hardware they use for training can?