• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Low slams Mindef on the SAF Volunteer Corps

vtran2684

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.facebook.com/workersparty/posts/1054334184583164

I would like to ask the Minister for an update on the number of applications received and accepted so far, and the estimated expenditure for the SAFVC in its first year of operation.
I would also like to know whether deploying volunteers alongside our NSF, NS men and regulars post security risks for SAF? Will the security vetting be sufficiently thorough especially with regards to the period of time when the applicants resided outside Singapore?

Volunteers need only to do 2 weeks BMT, 7 days qualification course training, and are liable to be called up for 7 days a year. Will the reduced training time be sufficient? Will it cause grievance for our NSmen?"

Great questions.

Sir_Fcuk

Lunch Corporal
Loyal

I would like to ask the Minister for an update on the number of applications received and accepted so far, and the estimated expenditure for the SAFVC in its first year of operation.
I would also like to know whether deploying volunteers alongside our NSF, NS men and regulars post security risks for SAF? Will the security vetting be sufficiently thorough especially with regards to the period of time when the applicants resided outside Singapore?

Volunteers need only to do 2 weeks BMT, 7 days qualification course training, and are liable to be called up for 7 days a year. Will the reduced training time be sufficient? Will it cause grievance for our NSmen?"

Great questions.

The fcukers can join the bobo shooters club.... cheebye train for 2 weeks will end up shooting your buddy in the balls

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"i will gladly join the saf volunteer corps as a comfort woman."

image.jpg

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why not just get volunteers to serve N-Ass and Leeservists so that we men can get on with our normal lives without any fucking disruption ?

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Luckily I finish my ICT cycles...:biggrin:

This is no joking matter... You don't want a putrid smelling FT Pundek in the trench together with you... He will either kill you with his stray bullet or with his body odour...

Sir_Fcuk

Lunch Corporal
Loyal
This is no joking matter... You don't want a putrid smelling FT Pundek in the trench together with you... He will either kill you with his stray bullet or with his body odour...

FT Pundek..... JANIL PUTHUCHEARY!!

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The VC is the second line of defence for the PAP. If the Gurkhas protecting the PAP are slaughtered, PAP boh pian must ask the VC to stand in.

The getaway plan is to hop on to the SQ 380 planes before the Gurkhas are overrun.

vtran2684

Alfrescian
Loyal
The VC is the second line of defence for the PAP. If the Gurkhas protecting the PAP are slaughtered, PAP boh pian must ask the VC to stand in.

The getaway plan is to hop on to the SQ 380 planes before the Gurkhas are overrun.

zhar bor to defend PAP?

melzp

Alfrescian
Loyal
ltt SHOULD DEMAND THAT gURKHAS BE SENT HOME SINCE IT IS ALWAYS PROCLAIMED THAT saf ARE A GREAT FORCE TO BE RECKONED WITH AND THAT sG BEING A sOVEREIGN NATION TOO ESP sg 50 THIS YEAR.

oNCE THAT HAPPENED, mT vERNON LAND SPACE AND FLATS BECOME
GREAT OPPORTUNITES FOR THE GOVT AND DEFENCE FORCES' EXPENDITURES WILL NOT DEFICIT.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Great questions.

pose versus post