• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Low Education new citizens weakens Democracy

takcheksian

Alfrescian
Loyal
Someone has noticed that democracy is linked to education. The lower the education, the higher the likelihood that democracy declines.

http://economix.blogs.nytimes.com/2009/11/03/want-a-stronger-democracy-invest-in-education/

PAP gives scholarships to pilant foreigners. It meets our need for skilled knowledge workers by importing FT rather than training locals. It hands out citizenships to Pinoys with Secondary 3 education.

Why? It is because the higher the education, the more people are able to organize and question their government. They can’t be fooled easily because they have the knowledge and analytical tools to critically analyze the government’s claims.

So PAP prefers a citizenry with lots of lowly educated foreign-born people. These people will obey PAP and vote for it every election.

Is this the Singapore you want for your children? Put aside your petty criticisms of certain opposition parties. Talk to everyone you know. Make sure PAP is reduced to zero seats next election. Otherwise we will decline and turn into a Mumbai or Dhaka style third world city!

takcheksian

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fine lah, nobody respond, I write what sinkies like to read: MONEY

lack of education also means people not confident to read chim chim contracts, assert their consumer rights. so they lose money, don't dare challenge insurance company, etc.

besotted

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any economy requires everything from top talent PhDs to those low-skilled ones. There is a role for everyone - from top scientists and administrators to cleaners and jagas. As long as you make an honest living, all is fine

Have good work attitude, be realistic, be thankful

Life is xiaokang

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think U are getting the Citizen policy here mixed up. We have a lot of lowly educated Foreign workers. And we also have a lot of mid and highly educated PRs. However to become a citizen, unless U get married to one or the parents are PRs, you basically require certain criteria before you can be citizen, one of which is education level if that is low then U need to be earning $$$$. Don't believe me, go around and ask any of the foreign(former foreign)low skilled workers and see if any of them have PR or citizen status

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: PRC Bank Exec

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1r8r...eature=related

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fun Guy
Bro, sorrie for that. I think she doesnt understand or watsover... Try again bro.

i muz apologise for my earlier post... jumped e gun too soon

yes after i logged off TxXx called me on my hp again n apologised for e earlier miscom. i said it's alright n asked if she free to meet, n straight away set the timing @9.30pm, venue @Lavender 81.

i was early n boy, booked e rm but still gotta wait 15mins for it to b available. anyway, to cut e story short, after entering e rm i sms TxXx n she arrived promptly, about 5mins later.

i shan't go into details of our frolics as they're pretty SOP.. but i'm impressed wif her great attitude n friendliness. n e way she enjoyed my painting her pussy reali turned me on

well, here's e verdict (my 2cts' worth - up to u to decide if e price is too costly):

Face: 7.5/10 to 8.5/10
Body/ Fig/ Complexion: Slim, smooth skin, tummy undetected.
Boobs: 7.5/10 to 7/10 (juz nice for me, but mayb a little tiny for boob lovers)
BBBJ: 7/10 (paid attention during e job but duration abit short)
Cat bath: er... watz dat?? haha...
FJ: 8.5/10 (coz i turned her on wif my tongue painting le, so she was kinda like desiring for it)
Massage: Nil
Attitude: 9/10 (frenly, great gf feeling, a nice gal to chat with and kiss gd bye to)
Damage: 150 (x-rm, x-cd)
RTF: Nodz

overall, she's a v nice gal albeit abit pricey. but like i said, it all depends on wat u lookin for. for me i go look for bong abt once a mth, so e price is ok for me if it comes wif quality - n i rate her as 1 of my bst bonking sexperience

pls treat her nice n dun exploit her. tks.

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome...nk-exec-2.html

180px-Bankofchina-sg.JPG

images

Angelo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Someone has noticed that democracy is linked to education. The lower the education, the higher the likelihood that democracy declines.

http://economix.blogs.nytimes.com/2009/11/03/want-a-stronger-democracy-invest-in-education/

PAP gives scholarships to pilant foreigners. It meets our need for skilled knowledge workers by importing FT rather than training locals. It hands out citizenships to Pinoys with Secondary 3 education.

Why? It is because the higher the education, the more people are able to organize and question their government. They can’t be fooled easily because they have the knowledge and analytical tools to critically analyze the government’s claims.

So PAP prefers a citizenry with lots of lowly educated foreign-born people. These people will obey PAP and vote for it every election.

Is this the Singapore you want for your children? Put aside your petty criticisms of certain opposition parties. Talk to everyone you know. Make sure PAP is reduced to zero seats next election. Otherwise we will decline and turn into a Mumbai or Dhaka style third world city!

heh heh. that old fuck is evil indeed. no wonder live until so old. :smile: