• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Love Cheat Mark Richmond exposed

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal
<iframe width="640" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/E8LIYS7sKqU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>..........;;;;;;;

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
111777.jpg

No doubts as to who wears the pants in the household.

Also, I can't understand why anyone would consider Beatrice Chia as 'hot'. She's just an Ivan Heng clone with long hair and tits.
Local female ex-celebs such as Lisa Ang, Diana Ser and Wong Li Lin were much better-looking.

For fuck's sake, have some standards.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://static.divaasia.com/action/MediaImage/111777.jpg[/IMG

No doubts as to who wears the pants in the household.

Also, I can't understand why anyone would consider Beatrice Chia as 'hot'. She's just an Ivan Heng clone with long hair and tits.
Local female ex-celebs such as Lisa Ang, Diana Ser and Wong Li Lin were much better-looking.

For fuck's sake, have some standards.[/QUOTE]I have to disagree with you on Diana Ser........she looks like a retard with that high forehead.....
Wong Li Lin i have seen her before.....looks great (small boobs not withstanding).....
Lisa Ang is got the inside track and she is turning into a milf gracefully....she's another that got a fucktard sorry excuse for a hubby.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkie actors?

[video=youtube;CrlwTs5pATY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CrlwTs5pATY[/video]

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Local female ex-celebs such as Lisa Ang, Diana Ser and Wong Li Lin were much better-looking. For fuck's sake, have some standards.
Narong Wongwan said:
Wong Li Lin i have seen her before.....looks great (small boobs not withstanding).....
Lisa Ang is got the inside track and she is turning into a milf gracefully....
The 3 were attractive in their heydays (and no dumb blonde in their own right), now probably amortised. Ravages of time:p

As for BC, I probably need to imbibe more pints before the deed:p

kazuo

Alfrescian
Loyal
He's bad at everything, including his co-hosting the 90.5 morning show with his old man. He is just a badly brought up chup-cheng who thinks he is great in everything. You can easily spot a few grammatical errors within the 4 hours every morning, treats his father Brian as if the latter is his junior. When reading the traffic reports, "towards" is pronounced "todds".

MR probably didn't even pass his A levels. He is only used ad nauseam because of his half-assed ang moh name, which the dead people at mediacorpse try desperately to exoticise. The greatest embarrassment for me is to see someone go in public with his old man and start talking cock every morning. To get paid for it is obscene, but to force their gibberish down people's throats is unforgivable.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
greatest embarrassment for me is to see someone go in public with his old man and start talking cock every morning. To get paid for it is obscene, but to force their gibberish down people's throats is unforgivable.
Yet another reason for my turn off when he came on that radio station. Ear jarring, switched to Lush 99.5 with Joe and Petrina -obvious choice

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
MR probably didn't even pass his A levels. He is only used ad nauseam because of his half-assed ang moh name, which the dead people at mediacorpse try desperately to exoticise. The greatest embarrassment for me is to see someone go in public with his old man and start talking cock every morning. To get paid for it is obscene, but to force their gibberish down people's throats is unforgivable.

I bet he acts so arrogantly because of his ang moh looks and also his employers try to promote him simply cos he looks more ang moh with a white man's last name. He was just lucky in the draw that he turned out looking more white than asian. That's about it. He probably thinks like this. I look ang moh no need to do well in studies. I look ang moh means i definitely speak 100% perfect english. I look ang moh and speak with ang moh accent means my grammar is automatically better than someone with a sinkie accent. I am sure that's how he thinks.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He is lapsup angmo kind like that flying Dutchman....back then any angmo worth his salt stays private and studies in SAS or UWC...

Only those 'abandon' kids (mother fucked by angmo and angmo goes back home country) live the heartland life.

I bet he acts so arrogantly because of his ang moh looks and also his employers try to promote him simply cos he looks more ang moh with a white man's last name. He was just lucky in the draw that he turned out looking more white than asian. That's about it. He probably thinks like this. I look ang moh no need to do well in studies. I look ang moh means i definitely speak 100% perfect english. I look ang moh and speak with ang moh accent means my grammar is automatically better than someone with a sinkie accent. I am sure that's how he thinks.

evian

Alfrescian
Loyal
I find Beatrice Chia has a very slutty look about her. Personally, I do not find her attractive at all.

kazuo

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yeah bro you read my mind

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He is lapsup angmo kind like that flying Dutchman....back then any angmo worth his salt stays private and studies in SAS or UWC...

Only those 'abandon' kids (mother fucked by angmo and angmo goes back home country) live the heartland life.

Sad that he's actually a low class half fucked ang moh. What's worse is that somehow he can just BS his way thru things simply because he's ang moh just like how mediacock is promoting him all cos he's an ang moh no matter how incompetent he is.

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sad that he's actually a low class half fucked ang moh. What's worse is that somehow he can just BS his way thru things simply because he's ang moh just like how mediacock is promoting him all cos he's an ang moh no matter how incompetent he is.

What about VOMIT Singh who speaks like an ang-mor but conveniently forgot about the race of his late Father and Mum???
How long will these people, who are suffering from inferiority-complex, including the Frying Durian Belanda (aka Dutchman) stay in the show business???
Many has gone, many has come, many more are coming.
These blokes will all wrinkle and be replaced along the way as non-descripts......