• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Love at first sight for S'porean and Vietnamese

dancingshoes

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is a pity if marriage brokers here close down, said one happy groom.

If it were not for these agencies, he would not have met and married his Vietnamese wife, said engineer Wong Chun Long, 32.

Mr Wong wanted to start a family because "at 31, 32, I'm of age". He wanted someone who shared his dream of raising a family.

Mr Wong dated Singaporean women when he was younger but none of his "highly career-minded" girlfriends wanted children.

He then set his sights on women from China but having dated a couple, he felt they were not right for him.

"I wanted the simple life but they wanted more," he said.

Then last year, Mr Wong turned to Ideal Marriage Centre for help and was shown photos of women from Vietnam.

"It was from there that I picked my wife," he recalled.

Pan Thi Thanh Thuy is four years younger than Mr Wong and has a sister who is married to a Singaporean and living here.

"I paid for her to fly in and it was love at first sight. Within a month, we were married," he said.

Her ability to speak Mandarin was a bonus for Mr Wong.

The couple are expecting their first child next month.

THE NEW PAPER

http://mypaper.sg/top-stories/love-first-sight-sporean-and-vietnamese-20150921

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wow scoring penalty is so much easier than me having to seek advice on whether can approach gals :biggrin:
Fulltime score still add 3 pts

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Love at first sight? Is he a 10 year old kid? Did he also give the wife a red packet after taking her 'virginity'? Or is it the other way around?

Jailbreak

Alfrescian
Loyal

KNN Presstitute on Pro family mode :rolleyes:

Mr Wong, if u lose your engineer job, unable to find another one, remain unemployed for a long time, finally had to settle for one that is less than half of your engineer pay after many months, see if your Viet wife loves u the same.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Losers like TS can finally find a wife!
Just drive his taxi diligently and save up $5000 for agency fees.
Happily ever after

dancingshoes

Alfrescian
Loyal
Losers like TS can finally find a wife!
Just drive his taxi diligently and save up $5000 for agency fees.
Happily ever after

you are the most stupid forummer in this forum, and a crazy one too.:eek:

oh, and remember to crash your whatsapp once in awhile to feel the high of being intelligent in your own eyes. haha...lol...:biggrin: