• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

lousy STI

JackyCheung

Alfrescian
Loyal
Prepared for long term but if short term got good profit I take.

STE recover well, i hope next year aerospace business will be recover then STE back to 4 dollar.i have 16 lot. is it too much.

i initially want to hold more singtel and ocbc, ended up hold so much STE...

uvwxyz

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
STE recover well, i hope next year aerospace business will be recover then STE back to 4 dollar.i have 16 lot. is it too much.

i initially want to hold more singtel and ocbc, ended up hold so much STE...

Never mind since committed already then just hold .

JackyCheung

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://news.omy.sg/News/Local-News/story20141110-304821

夫中风患肾病 妻捐肾换幸福
成衣厂老板先中风后洗肾,双重打击感觉世界末日,妻子捐肾救他,希望鼓励更多公众捐肾,换回幸福家庭。妻子说:“捐一颗肾给老公,两个人都开心,换来一家人的幸福。”捐肾手术在11个月前进行,下月11日两夫妻要庆祝“重生”一周年纪念。有亲友联络本报,希望借由他们经历,鼓励公众捐肾。

因不想对生活造成不必要干扰,受访者要求匿名。

2011年5月,52岁成衣厂老板黄先生突然中风,一个月后患上肾病,双重打击。

更详细报道,可翻阅《联合晚报》。

true love never run smooth:smile:

Attachments

• true.jpg
    true.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 150

JackyCheung

Alfrescian
Loyal
update, my paper loss 9k

total realised profit+ dividend collect this year ~20k.

so net net still 11k. hope no more paper loss.

thanks to my marco and ST engineering and another property stock.

JackyCheung

Alfrescian
Loyal
do u think i add some stories sharing, favourite quote, movie tailors, news. make my thread very messy, very 杂?

or it is just fine.

JackyCheung

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those that I bought 2 to 3 years ago mostly okay. Those that I bought recently just holding up so just hope the STI up some more.

I have too much holding. Some small cap already drop 20%
Even blue chip like st engineering n FNN also losing.

Now paper losses 8 to 9k. Very sian.