• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lorry driver deliberately buang lady motorcyclist

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Retarded Road Hogging Motorcyclist Gets Just Desserts!

Is the fallen female biker still alive?

Did the TP investigate this case?

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

jw5, jw5
where are you?
calling jw5

( I like the way you fuck this maggot )

No_Collar

Alfrescian
Loyal

I heard that she is alive n sufferred abrasions n deep cuts to her chin.. read dat d lorry driver claimed dat d biker hit him... wtf!!

ForFun

Alfrescian
Loyal

Don't blame clinton666, he's too used to mata super bikes clearing the road in front of him. After all pap ministers have some privileges.

Ahso deskar. So the infamous clinton, the maggot, is a DRIVER for our monisters. No wonder he says he has 2 cars to drive in another thread. KNN jo driver nia and he thinks he is an elite liow. CCB :oIo:

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal

The biker may be a road hog but she doesnt deserve to be injured like this.

She was stupid, the driver who bumped her even more stupid.

YellowRibbon

Alfrescian
Loyal

I only saw apretty chio bu getting off her car at the end of the clip

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The fat slob of a driver of the goods vehicle committed a very serious offence.

He should NOT be charged under the Road Traffic Act but hauled by CID for attempted murder under the Penal Code..

His actions of overtaking the biker and then slamming her was clearly a premeditated move. He clearly had intention to cause grievous injury or even death.

First and foremost what Agoraphobic stated is very true. That bloody fat "pig" should not have been in the middle lane and going at such a speed.

Clinton666 ought to become a witness against the lorry driver concerned by making his recording available to the investigators.

This sort of manouvre may be a common practice in People's Republic of Tiongkok. It should NEVER be allowed on our roads. Probably the fat swine may be a Tiongkok kia, who knows for there are so many foreigners driving such commercial vehicles.

Bera in mind always that poor motorcyclists are on two wheels. Many are young and has a long life ahead. That poor rider may be going to work to earn money for her parents and other siblings. Surely she cannot be the child of some rich family.

How would we feel if such a thing happen to our loved ones. Life is precious. This is certainly no laughing matter. It means life and death.

I once again appeal to Clinton666 to please go forward as a witness.

I too believe in karma (retribution).

TuaGow

Alfrescian
Loyal

that pig driver should be jailed and banned from driving forever. :mad:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Re: Lorry driver langar a motorist 18-01-2013

Alamak this topic already 3-4 posts now Alamaking post again must be sleeping. I just zapped you for wasting server space.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

I think this girl will not want to ride a bike again after this incident.

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Yes that poor girl would be so traumatised by the accident that she certainly won't want to go near any motorcycles.

Her mental state of mind will be far worse off if she saw the action and ultimate accident captured by Clinton666.

Truly painful memory and most difficult to erase.

If I were the driver in Clinton666 place, I too would be very traumatised.

Hope she is well.
That's why this should not be a "laughing" matter.

@rmadill0

Alfrescian
Loyal

Even if she is road hogging, does that dumbass lorry have the right to knock her down? What a fcuking idiot. He is treating a life like a piece of shit.

Last edited:

saratogas

Alfrescian
Loyal

Is she a mat girl???

I'm not a driver... But I know both are slow moving vehicle and should stay in the most left lane rite?!

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

shit man, that is suppose to be the correct way of riding, motorcycle should not go between the cars, this is how most countries in the west and japanese do things.

I think singapore lorry, car drivers have to be re educated in new driving tests.

poor motorcyclist.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The biker may be a road hog but she doesnt deserve to be injured like this.

She was stupid, the driver who bumped her even more stupid.

i hate road hog, but i hate crazy lorry driver even more. I hope PAP jail his arse.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Lorry driver langar a motorist 18-01-2013

jail that lorry driver.

yes some motorcyclist are bad user of road, like the victim, but it is not his job to enforce traffic rule of slow vehicle at left lane. Just overtake the motorcycle, dun have to knock it down. Crazy idiot.