• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lorry driver deliberately buang lady motorcyclist

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lianbeng says: she's damn lucky that bugger wasn't driving those 40-footer container trucks!:rolleyes:flattened like rotiprata liao!

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Retarded Road Hogging Motorcyclist Gets Just Desserts!

I hate road hogs especially motorcyclists who pay pittance for their COE! They should never be allowed to take up one whole lane to themselves given they did not pay for that right! Let this be a severe warning all you moronice dirt poor motorcyclists!:mad:

The fatty lorry driver did us car drivers a favour by bumping off the peasant motorcylist!
The exciting part of the video starts at the 2.00min mark!

[video=youtube;joaWef1W5Nc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=joaWef1W5Nc[/video]

Last edited:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Retarded Road Hogging Motorcyclist Gets Just Desserts!

dat spend-his-last-$-on-chopsticks fella oredi said dat evrybody has a car! ... evry sinkie shud den b driving their own car ...

motorbikes shud b banned on sinkielan roads! ... :mad:

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I hate road hogs especially motorcyclists who pay pittance for their COE! They should never be allowed to take up one whole lane to themselves given they did not pay for that right! Let this be a severe warning all you moronice dirt poor motorcyclists!:mad:

The fatty lorry driver did us car drivers a favour by bumping off the peasant motorcylist!

You are a fucking retard! Are you fucking blind??!!! That motorcyclist was keeping a safe distance from the 2 cars in front of her! Fucking retards like you don't know what is safe distance and safe driving!

That lorry driver was clearly reckless and irresponsible. Only fucking blind retards like you believe in another reckless retard!

Last edited:

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal

You are a fucking retard! Are you fucking blind??!!! That motorcyclist was keeping a safe distance from the 2 cars in front of her! Fucking retards like you don't know what is safe distance and safe driving!

That lorry driver was clearly reckless and irresponsible. Only fucking blind retards like you believe in another reckless retard!
Don't blame clinton666, he's too used to mata super bikes clearing the road in front of him. After all pap ministers have some privileges.

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal

dat spend-his-last-$-on-chopsticks fella oredi said dat evrybody has a car! ... evry sinkie shud den b driving their own car ...

motorbikes shud b banned on sinkielan roads! ... :mad:

All normal ordinary Singaporeans own a car. Only the retarded dirt poor Opposition-supporting peasants take the public transport!:mad:

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Don't blame clinton666, he's too used to mata super bikes clearing the road in front of him. After all pap ministers have some privileges.

lianbeng shall wait n see if he also gets pinned under a 40-footer container!:biggrin:

andyfisher

Alfrescian
Loyal

Guys,

this video is not funny, there are certain things we should not joke about and injuring another person without any cause whatsoever is definitely in this list.

please be more sensitive.

Karma is a bitch.

I hope the biker is ok now.

Please stay safe on the roads, you driver, biker, commuter or whoever.

Not funny at all.

SpasticMaggot

Alfrescian
Loyal

You spastic Maggot! :oIo:

We know u take public transport and couldn't afford to own a car. :biggrin:

billisnotathome

Alfrescian
Loyal

Can you do us all a favour and crash your car into a concrete barrier to test if it bursts into flames? Fucking mongoloid fuckhead.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal

It looks more like the fatty lorry driver is an inconsiderate and reckless driver. His vehicle is "G" licence plate isn't it? Shouldn't it be driven on the left lane?

Cheers!

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal

Guys,

this video is not funny, there are certain things we should not joke about and injuring another person without any cause whatsoever is definitely in this list.

please be more sensitive.

Karma is a bitch.

I hope the biker is ok now.

Please stay safe on the roads, you driver, biker, commuter or whoever.

Not funny at all.

You spastic maggot:oIo:

It is not funny when my Audi R8 has to slow down to accomodate moronic motorcyclists who hog the roads! The $100,00 I spent on my COE is no joke!:oIo::oIo::oIo: