• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lorry Driver Boss: It's a Common Accident, Why make Big Deal?

Alfrescian
Loyal
I sure hope that 1 day, either his daughter or son will be the victim of a similar road accident. Only then will he be able to feel the pain within.

yeah right.....when the neddle dun poke into your own skin you dun feel the pain.

RoyMcFarland

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its wrong of course. But I've seen and known of worse accidents where the drivers did not get crucified. Only because there was no video.....

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its wrong of course. But I've seen and known of worse accidents where the drivers did not get crucified. Only because there was no video.....
All of us have to "thank" Ferrari Ma Chi for popularising the in vehicle video camera. Now let's see who else dare to play punk on the road.

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
I pray god and karma ezists
Don't pray, act!

Now people know the company name and the boss's attitude towards such accident. Boycott and TP should impound the lorry as long as they like for "investigation purposes".

If TP don't act, then vote opposition MP to make more noise.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This case got video & that's why the authorities can't ignore it.

The authorities have been taking it easy & letting such dangerous behavior go on. For the safety of other road users I support a deterrent punishment.

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Really irresponsible driver, also plain stupid.. The fact that he says it's a 'normal' traffic accident shows that he feel no remorse towards the lady rider. This factor will be taken into consideration and good luck to him if the judge is a female as well.

Anyone knows how is the rider?

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Company Name:Girin Pte Ltd
Business Type: Manufacturer,Other
Product: Maintenance and repair of any steel work,Carpentry,Fabrication and refabrication
Street Address: 74 Kian Teck Road Singapore
Telephone: 65-62783278
Fax: 65-62783373

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just make the contact Details go viral.

No need to talk so much. The video is very clear.

Now we need only to know two things:

1. Did Traffic Police investigate this and charge the driver in court
2. How is the injured female motorcyclist doing. Did she die or permanently disabled?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So it's Girin Pte Ltd eh?

I saw the words 麒麟 on the back panel of the lorry.

At least the driver stopped his vehicle and offered assistance.

In Tiongland, the driver would have run over the injured motorcyclist a second time, just to make sure.
Dead people seek no compensation. :wink:

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Contact Information
Contact Person: Mr. Tong Andy
Telephone:65-
Mobile Phone:
Fax:65-62783373
Address:74 Kian Teck Road
Zip:628800
Country/Region:Singapore

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this pig should be jailed for attempted murder! :mad:

Tuakow,
I agree with you for I share the same sentiments of you and all the others who have expressed outrage at such a dastardly, criminal and unforgivable act.

I have also stated my feelings of contempt for that pig, swine and skunk of a driver in my previous posts and still stand by those statements.

Now I am more angry with THE BOSS for his "unprofessional" and childish reply. He sounds more like another Ah Beng. Just like that piggy driver of his!!!. I just wonder what sort of company he runs and why are his supporters still with him? They should boycott that company of his.......!!!

Normal accident - my foot. Say that openly if his loved ones are involved, provide he has any!!!!........... God Forbid.......Hope Not for all life is precious............

The Police investigator (hopefully from the Serious Crimes Section and not Traffic Police) should handle the case. The camera evidence is there for viewing. It has captured everything like tail-gating, high speed for commercial vehicles and the sudden swerve that flung that poor lady off the road. It is premedidated with intention to maim or kill.

Thank GOD another fast vehicle had not over-run her and caused her death. Whether such evidence is admissible or not in court is not an issue, the judge can still see for himself and conclude judiciously..

Pictures speaks much and motion picture surely much much more. It is simply a case where the thief have been caught red-handed. Crucify that criminal driver!!!!!

Use this evidence to "whack the living daylight out of the fatty" filled with tons of shit.. Charge that "filthy-looking ruffian" for Voluntarily Causing Grievous Hurt under the Penal Code and if not possible, proceed with a charge of Dangerous Driving under the Road Traffic Act as an alternative. That fatty, over-fed and overgrown pest IS NOT deserving of a charge of Reckless or Driving without Due Care and Consideration for other Road-users.

Let this conviction of these shit-filled trotter be a lesson to fellow drivers of commercial vehicle (big and small) for they HAVE NO RIGHT to be in that lane, unless overtaking.

Hope the customers of the company of the driver concerned realise that IT IS NOT WORTH doing business with them for that company is led by a BOSS who condones such reckless, dangerous and irresponsible behaviour.

May the Boss and His beloved Piggy sleep in peace...

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Really irresponsible driver, also plain stupid.. The fact that he says it's a 'normal' traffic accident shows that he feel no remorse towards the lady rider. This factor will be taken into consideration and good luck to him if the judge is a female as well.

Anyone knows how is the rider?

quite chio

[video]http://www.razor.tv/site/servlet/segment/main/news/87348.html[/video]

87348.html