• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Looking for a good multi-vitamin?

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Johnny if i order the udo oil online how many did u order at one go ? actually went down to GNC n bought one today n i noticed it must be refrigerated n very short expiry date. In this case can u advise on the no of bottles ? tks bro !

I use to get a 32 oz of Udo oil but I now just get the smaller 17 ozs bottle because the big bottle is too much. Unless of course you are sharing with others. You can store in the freezer which will lengthen the shelf life. I would just order 1 extra bottle & store in the freezer.

It's convenient to order from iHerb & even without the free shipping it only costs US$5 to ship to Spore.

Townair

Alfrescian
Loyal
I knew MSG is bad but didn't know it's so bad. From young I've been told too much is bad but can't don't use it at all. It's like magic powder that when added to pork ups flavour of pork, when added to chicken ups flavour of chicken, when added to fish ups flavour of fish etc. quickly and magically. Most hawker foods, especially Chinese foods, use MSG. That I know but so far I have no health problem with that. Most loaded with MSG should be soups and gravies. That's why I don't finish them because they taste good to tastebud. Just take enough to make main foods, rice, noodle, meat, vege etc. taste good enough.

Though so far so good, years and decades of eating that may be building time bomb. That I know also. Sugar can be burned off with exercise. I don't think salt and MSG can be. You said 2 capsules of fish oil per day not enough. Mine isn't little round capsules but big oblong capsules. How many should adult take per day?

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I knew MSG is bad but didn't know it's so bad. From young I've been told too much is bad but can't don't use it at all. It's like magic powder that when added to pork ups flavour of pork, when added to chicken ups flavour of chicken, when added to fish ups flavour of fish etc. quickly and magically. Most hawker foods, especially Chinese foods, use MSG. That I know but so far I have no health problem with that. Most loaded with MSG should be soups and gravies. That's why I don't finish them because they taste good to tastebud. Just take enough to make main foods, rice, noodle, meat, vege etc. taste good enough.

Though so far so good, years and decades of eating that may be building time bomb. That I know also. Sugar can be burned off with exercise. I don't think salt and MSG can be. You said 2 capsules of fish oil per day not enough. Mine isn't little round capsules but big oblong capsules. How many should adult take per day?

You are using fish oil right?
Difficult to compare between fish oils & plant sources of omega 3. However when I was using fish sources of omega 3 I would take at least 1 tablespoon of fish oil. Take not on the difference in the amount of EPA & DHA between different fish oils. Some of the products I've taken in the past are:

http://www.iherb.com/Carlson-Labs-Norwegian-Cod-Liver-Oil-Lemon-Flavor-16-9-fl-oz-500-ml/2804
http://www.iherb.com/Nordic-Naturals-Arctic-Cod-Liver-Oil-Orange-Flavor-16-fl-oz-473-ml/4192

I've always preferred the liquid form whenever possible because it's easier to consume.

Many of us know very little of the dangers of trans fat, msg, etc, because the priority of our media is to spread propaganda & not to educate :rolleyes: We still have people who only believe that doctors & medicines are the only solution to treat illnesses:eek: They don't believe in natural cures or supplementation:eek:

If you go to NTUC & look at the frozen foods which have been processed e.g. breaded fish, tempura, fishballs etc. They all contain msg. It's even worst for cakes, jams, cookies, etc You will find trans fats(margarine). msg, & all sorts of preservatives. As we age, all these chemical build up in our bodies & eventually our systems defenses are overwhelmed & we get cancers, heart problem, diabetes, etc.

Sugar can be burned with exercise but watch out for high fructose corn syrup. It is a super sugar that is increasingly being used in processed foods. Best to avoid it if you can. If you want find out the health concerns here:
http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/high-fructose-corn-syrup/AN01588

To all doubting Thomases, all you have to do is look at the booming business the hospitals are having. Many young adults are getting serious illnesses. If you don't want to end up a statistic you will have to start taking your health more seriously.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Two main reasons to long life.
1. Physical - food, weight, exercise etc..
2. Emotional - Mentality

Like the saying "laughter is the best medicine" not bcos u laugh a lot, but if u're happy u're less stressed u live longer. :P

Whenever I meet up with my ex-Sporeans friends & relatives now living in Australia & Canada I'm struck by how much healthier they look compared to those living in Spore.

Those living in Spore have more white hair, more balding, have frowns, look harassed, look worried.... than my ex-Sporean friends & relatives We do more worrying in Spore than elsewhere.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I would suggest that you go for the best liquid multivitamin... I myself have taken lot of multivitamin but I found best multivitamin on www.liquidmultivitamin.in

I'm using Liquid Health's Complete Multiple, http://www.iherb.com/Liquid-Health-Products-Complete-Multiple-32-oz-946-ml/10275

This comes in a liquid form & on paper it's got an impressive amount of ingredients. However in my case I'm getting better results from the powdered mixtures which you mix with water. A good example of different reactions by different people. There's lots of good products out there & it's not a one size fits all world.

The ingredients in the Liquid Health product:

Serving Size: 1 oz. (2 tablespoons)
Servings Per Container: 32
Per 1 oz Serving Amount %DV†
Calories 48 -
Total Carbohydrates 11 g 2%
Sugars 4 g -
Fat <1 g <1%
Sodium 23 mg <1%
Dietary Fiber 2 g 8%
Vitamin A (as retinyl palmitate) 5,000 IU 100.0%
Vitamin B1 (as thiamin) 1.5 mg 100.0%
Vitamin B2 (as riboflavin) 1.7 mg 100.0%
Vitamin B3 (as niacinamide) 20 mg 100.0%
Vitamin B5 (as d-calcium pantothenate) 10 mg 100.0%
Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine Hcl) 2 mg 100.0%
Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) 10 mcg 166.0%
Folic Acid 400 mcg 100.0%
Biotin 300 mcg 100.0%
Choline (bitartrate) 15 mg *
Vitamin C (from PureWay-C proprietary formation of ascorbic acid USP combined with lipid metabolites (fatty acids) from vegetable waxes) 120 mg 200.0%
Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) 400 IU 100.0%
Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol acetate) 30 IU 100.0%
Calcium (plant source) 32 mg 3.0%
Magnesium (plant source) 5 mg 1.0%
Manganese (as manganese chelate) 1 mg 50.0%
Zinc (as zinc gluconate) 1 mg 7.0%
Chromate Polynicotinate 60 mcg *
Natural Tomato Blend: Tomat-O-Red and Lyc-O-Mato (containing lycopene, beta-carotene, phytoene, phytofluene, from natural tomato extract) 10 mg *
Aztec Marigold (Tagetes erecta L.) (flower) (containing 10% Lutein & 1.2% zeaxanthin) 10 mg *
Citrus Bioflavonoids 100 mg *
Borage (source of gamma linolenic, linoleic, oleic, stearic, and palmitic fatty acids) 25 mg *
Optiberry Proprietary Blend
Proprietary Blend* Wild Blueberry Vaccinium Angustifolium (fruit) Extract, Strawberry Fragaria chiloensis (fruit) Powder, Cranberry Vaccinium macrocarpon (fruit) Powder, Wild Bilberry Vaccinium myrtillus (fruit) Extract, Elderberry Sambucus nigra (fruit) Extract and Raspberry Rubus idaeus (seed) Powder providing the anthocyanins, malvidin, cyanidin, delphinidin, and petunidin in biologically active ratios. 30 mg *
Proprietary Multi-Fiber Complex
Digestion Resistant Maltodextrin, NutraFlora ScFOS Prebiotic Blend 2000 mg *
Proprietary Blend
• Super-Phyto Food Complex
Aloe Vera Juice (ActivAloe), Lithothamnion Calcareum, Cultivated Seaweed (laminaria digitata), Fruits + Greens (extracts of: banana, kiwi, mango, pineapple, cranberry, cherry, raspberry, red pepper, plum, apricot, ginger, broccoli, spinach, kale, cabbage, orange, grapefruit, lemon, lime, green tea.) Bee Pollen (apis mellifica), Xanomax Mangosteen 6:1 extract (garcinia mangostana), Noni 4:1 Extract (morinda citrifolia) (fruit), Pomegranate 4:1 Extract (punica granatum), Pau d'arco (tabebuia impetiginosa), Spirulina (arthrospira platensis), Wheatgrass (triticum vulgare) (leaf), Olive Leaf Extract (olea europaea) (15% oleuropein), Irish Moss (chondrus crispus) (whole plant), Blue Green Algae (aphanizomenon flos-aquae), Horsetail Extract (equisetum arvense) (7% Silica) (aerial stems)
•Vision & Youth Complex
MSM (Methyl-sulfonylmethane) 99.9%, TMG (as betaine anhydrous), GreenGrown Glucosamine Hcl USP, Grape Seed Extract (vitis vinifera) (95% polyphenols), Rhodiola Rosea (3% rosavins / 1% salidrosides), Hyaluronic acid.
•Digestive Support Complex
Apple Pectin (malus domestica) (fruit), Parsley (petroselinum crispum) (aerial parts), Cinnamon (cinnamomum zeylanicum) (bark), Fenugreek (trigonella foenum-graecum) (seed)
•Organic Plant Digestive Enzyme Therapy
Bromelain
Amylase (starch liquefying and digesting)
Protease (protein solubizing)
Lipase (fat splitting)
Cellulase (digestion of cellulosic material)
Lactase (milk and dairy digesting)
•Circulatory Support Complex
Hawthorn Berry 4:1 Extract, Acai Berry (euterpe oleracea mart) 4:1 Extract, Horse Chestnut (aesculus hippocastanum) (seed), Red Korean Ginseng (radix panax C.A. meyer) (root), Gingko Biloba (24/6), Eleuthero (eleutherococcus senticosus) (0.8% eleutherosides), Coenzyme Q10 (as ubidicarenone), Garlic (allium sativum) (cloves).
•Liver Cleanse & Detox
Goji berry (lycium barbarum) extract, Suma (pfaffia paniculata), Alfalfa Extract (medicago sativa), Rose Hips (rosa canina), Alpha Lipoic Acid, Sarsaparilla Root (smilax officinalis), Burdock Root (arctium minus), Milk Thistle Extract (silybum marianum) (80% silymarin).
Vegetarian Amino Acid Blend
Alanine, Arginine*, Aspartic Acid, Cystine, Glutamic Acid, Glycine, Histidine, Isoleucine*, Leucine*, Lysine*, Methionine*, Phenylalanine*, Proline, Serine, Threonine*, Tyrosine*, Valine*
Sea Vegetation Derived Trace Minerals
Antimony, Barium, Beryllium, Bismuth, Boron, Bromine, Cadmium, Calcium, Carbon, Cerium, Cesium, Chloride, Chromium, Cobalt, Copper, Dysprosium, Erbium, Europium, Fluoride, Gadolinium, Gallium, Germanium, Gold, Hafnium, Holmium, Indium, Iodine, Iridium, Iron, Lanthanum, Lithium, Lutetium, Magnesium, Manganese, Molybdenum, Neodymium, Nickel, Niobium, Osmium, Palladium, Phosphorous, Platinum, Potassium, Praseodymium, Rhenium, Rhodium, Rubidium, Ruthenium, Samarium, Scandium, Selenium, Silicon, Silver, Sodium, Strontium, Sulfur, Tantalum, Tellurium, Terbium, Thallium, Thorium, Thulium, Tin, Titanium, Tungsten, Vanadium, Ytterbium, Yttrium, Zinc, Zirconium

A healthy diet should provide all the nutrients needed by a person but many people do not eat healthy. That is why Multivitamin Liquid is important to fill the nutritional gaps.

Multivitamin is a dietary supplement with dietary minerals, vitamins and other nutritional substance. Multivitamin supplements are produced in combination with mineral supplements.

Best Liquid Multivitamin

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A healthy diet should provide all the nutrients needed by a person but many people do not eat healthy. That is why Multivitamin Liquid is important to fill the nutritional gaps.

Multivitamin is a dietary supplement with dietary minerals, vitamins and other nutritional substance. Multivitamin supplements are produced in combination with mineral supplements.

Best Liquid Multivitamin

pure garbage is what you're peddling.................

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
GNC's Liverite seems Like a-must for many drinkers.:wink:
I swear by drinking the Sun Brand of Anti-acid tea in the mornings & before retiring, to keep our body aLkaLine.:smile: