• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Look what this truck dumped onto poor sinkie driver's car

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal
ouch_look_what_truck_dumped_onto_this_poor_drivers_car-thumbnail.jpg

STOMPer Toi spotted this car almost entirely covered with cement following an unfortunate accident with a truck at Mountbatten Road.

From the picture, a large area of road was also covered with grey cement due to the incident.

The STOMPer wrote:

"I spotted this car covered with cement from a truck!

"The location is Mountbatten Road before Stadium Blvd, going toward Fort Road just before the traffic lights.

"It looks like the truck braked suddenly before the red light, causing the cement it was carrying to spill through the back panel and covering the small car just behind it."

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal

STOMPer Toi spotted this car almost entirely covered with cement following an unfortunate accident with a truck at Mountbatten Road.

From the picture, a large area of road was also covered with grey cement due to the incident.

The STOMPer wrote:

"The location is Mountbatten Road before Stadium Blvd, going toward Fort Road just before the traffic lights.

"It looks like the truck braked suddenly before the red light, causing the cement it was carrying to spill through the back panel and covering the small car just behind it."

so is it going to be scrayed beyond repair?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Cut costs so construction towkay can laugh all the way to the bank.

Filled up the truck beyond its capacity, and didn't bother to cover the top properly.

Who's laughing now? :cool:

pocoyo

Alfrescian
Loyal

The STOMPer wrote:

Any driver, be it lao jiao, xin jiao or lan jiao driver, who has some common sense, will tell you that never stick to the butt of a cement truck when driving.

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Any driver, be it lao jiao, xin jiao or lan jiao driver, who has some common sense, will tell you that never stick to the butt of a cement truck when driving.

lianbeng replies: the lorry driver never put the sign: "No Tailgating" mah! :biggrin: too close for comfort?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
YEs WTF lorry carry wet cement???

I forgotten the cost of ordering one cement truck load, I still have the contact number though..cut cost!, the make shift cement making 'factory, must be somewhere down the road....so fill the tipper with the went cement, rush to site to dump the load...but are they allowed to do that? wet cement load in a tipper?? Cut cost...accidents waiting to happen, thank gourd! nobody died...:p

No_Collar

Alfrescian
Loyal
My guess. Truck overloaded and muthafucker was speeding to worksite as they were paid by number of trips made in a day. About $24-27 per trip. Truck was speeding and tailgating car. Traffic light turns red and car stop, truck was tailgating too close that it needed to brake hard and due to the force of the braking. Cement was offloaded to the front. Can see that cement was splashed forward onto the car and also from the smashed rear windscreen..

My verdict. Ah tiong driver was speeding and tailgating. :biggrin:

Last edited: