• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Look at the size of Kong Hee's.....

YanDao

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
kongmain.JPG

A picture of City Harvest Church founder Kong Hee holding a huge sailfish he caught apparently on his first fishing trip is making the rounds on the internet.

The picture was originally posted on Sun Ho's official facebook page, and is dated 31 Dec 2011.

STOMPer Jacob came across the picture online and sent it in to share.

The STOMPer wrote:

"I came across a picture of a pastor seemingly enjoying himself holding a beautiful creature: a sailfish.

"Taking the creature out of the water and holding it for a picture clearly is hard on the fish.

"It was unknown if the fish was alive but from my experience and the dryness of the fish it could have been dead.

"Its so sad."

Others however, have applauded Kong Hee for the impressive size of his catch:

"Wow! Enough sashimi for the whole family!"

"Catching a sailfish for someone who fished for the first time, now that's remarkable!"

"Wow! Jaw dropped but thumbs up!"

fish2.jpg

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
The more I read about this so called pastor, the more he seem like some rich retiree or a rich guy having fun...rather than a man of God!!

oli9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only retards will eat sailfish. And no, you cant make sashimi out of them. It taste like shite.
Anyway, I didnt see this Conman having "caught" the fish. More like him "holding" the fish with his hands. Another Con job to fool his blardy stewpid sheeps again?
Fook him. Fook his whore wife. What's the current legal game plan now? Seems shit is coming at every direction towards this son of the bastardo.

SlickJon

Alfrescian
Loyal
so sun whore caught the biggest fish with kong hee who will do anything to fund her terrible music...

LoveSingFade

Alfrescian
Loyal
My Pastor serve the same Church for 40 over years, work so hard but his pay only around $3000, he stay in 4 room HDB Flat, do not take annual leave only when really needed, Kong Hee lifestyle make me very jelly!!

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your pastor no jelly, why you jelly:confused:

Any.............. pruss huan:o

My Pastor serve the same Church for 40 over years, work so hard but his pay only around $3000, he stay in 4 room HDB Flat, do not take annual leave only when really needed, Kong Hee lifestyle make me very jelly!!

LoveSingFade

Alfrescian
Loyal
Because my Pastor is serving God not money, not seeking ownself enjoyment, he will not jelly anybody, he always has a thankful heart although to me, his lifestyle is so humble that I will not choose the path he chosen, but I jelly Kong Hee that can enjoy such a lavish life that not even common folk can afford, this is not a good example.

Your pastor no jelly, why you jelly:confused:

Any.............. pruss huan:o

oli9

Alfrescian
Loyal
but I jelly Kong Hee that can enjoy such a lavish life that not even common folk can afford, this is not a good example.

That is why is mother fooker ham kah chan KONG HEE nia ma is going to JAIL!!!!!
ROLAND POON must be elevated!!!! Though he must not gloat over his "victory", I will do so for him on behalf.
So KONG HEE chau hai, how does it feel now u son of a snake, to take a big swipe of your own bitter medicine? Karma is a farking bitch aint it? Wait a minute you already got a whorish bitch at home!!!